Good thoughts for the Duckster, please...

tiredmommy

Her peak flow measurements are down 32% off her personsl best. She seems okay but has a head cold with moderate congestion and she's tired. This drop put her deep into the yellow zone of her asthma safety plan. I'll be calling the doctor in the morning about whether she should start on the Prednisolone, she's already doubled her asthmanex. I'm nervous that something is brewing.:anxious:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hope you're able to nip it before things start to spiral out of control. We've been down that road with difficult child 1, so I know how you're feeling.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Hang in there Ducky, quit worrying your Momma.

I hope she levels out and this is not anything more serious nor does it lead to something more serious. Poor kid
Give her a big hug

Fran

Former desparate mom
Hope that whatever is causing this can be quickly treated so the Duck can get back to her old self.

tiredmommy

Thanks. She's a little rough this morning, obviously not 100% this morning but able to go to school. She has a busy day with an afterschool club and girl scouts. We'll see if she makes it. She may be staying home tomorrow. :(

Lothlorien

I hate asthma. Missy's has been brewing lately too. This time of year, last year, was absolutely horrendous for both of my kids. They both missed a lot of school and they both missed the whole month of soccer practice. I hope you get a hold of it before it gets a hold of her.

tiredmommy

A little better, not as revved up. husband is going to take her for a ride and pick up a movie for this evening. Hopefully she will make it to church tomorrow for Scout Sunday.

M

ML

I too and sending prayers and good thoughts. been there done that with manster. We go months and are fine, I even forget he has asthma and then he'll get a bug or something and it comes back with a vengence. Hugs to our Duckie xo ML