Good Thoughts, Juju, Prayers...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm applying for 3 good prospects today.

1. Pharmacy tech at Rite Aide- a plus because it's the one I worked at 9 yrs ago and I know I had a good employee record as I never missed a day, never was late ect. Manager was not happy when I wanted/needed to quit over my shoulders not being completely healed. He kept trying to talk me in to staying. :)

2. Phlebotomist at a hospital about a half hour away in a small town. Plus on this is I don't already have to have my certification, they'll help me get that taken care of.....and my schooling will be a major plus.

3. ICU cardiac monitor / unit clerk- they mostly keep a watchful eye on the cardiac monitor read out at the nurses station with some other tasks to keep them busy. They train you. My schooling also makes me a really good candidate.

They're good prospects also because these are not very popular jobs. Rite Aide's ad includes all these "qualifications" which are pretty much bogus as they have their own training program for the job that meets those requirements. You just have to read the fine print after getting through all those intimidating qualifications. After they certify you, you can't just go off and work for someone else without becoming state certified though, but if they paid well and gave me enough hours I wouldn't care much. The job is actually pretty darn easy. I've watched cardiac monitors before years ago when I worked in the hospital prior to easy child being born as I floated all over the hosptial units. Once you get the hang of it, it certainly is NOT hard to do......the paperwork side would most likely be a little more involved in learning. And phlebotomy? Piece of cake...........I am D@mn good at drawing blood painlessly. :)

I really really really really need a job. Even part time. I don't care. Min wage. Don't care. We've got to have money coming into this house asap..........more than what I'm making watching easy child's boys and Travis brings in with disability.

So any good thoughts, prayers, juju whatever will be truly truly appreciated. I evidently need all the help I can get.

Thanks.

trinityroyal

Sending good thoughts, prayers and juju your way.
Crossing fingers and toes, and getting out the chicken livers to start the dance.

Good luck Lisa!

Trinity

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Lisa, all my best thoughts, prayers and ju ju I can muster that you get the perfect job which is the perfect fit for you, with the most money.................

S

Signorina

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.
.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.

:goodluck:

susiestar

Roll With It
Sending all the good thoughts etc... I can.

Remember to send thank you notes nad do the other personal contact polite things that our generation seems to be the last to do. husband used to blow those off no matter what I sad until he learned that several employers hired him or offered him jobs not because he was so well qualified but because he did those things. He was truly shocked when the top corporate guy in charge of his location knew who he was and had his thank you note on a bulletin board because he was the only person in a couple of years to send one.