Good thoughts needed, please!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by tiredmommy, Dec 5, 2008.

1. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

The two year old daughter of husband's boss' daughter recently slipped while getting out of a pool and hit her head on the tile. She ended up with a cracked skull and a hematoma. She was hospitalized to relieve pressure on her brain and released a few days ago. She was re-admitted today because she was vomiting and lethargic. Little M needs the power of the board as do her parents, I'm sure. :(

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  2. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Owie! I am so sorry.
    Sounds like she's still got a concussion and needs to be watched.
    I'm sending healing, gentle thoughts.

3. mrscatinthehat

mrscatinthehat Seussical

Sending good thoughts out.

beth

4. Jena

Jena New Member

Oh no, I am so sorry that is a horror. Poor baby. I hope that she does ok and i'lm sending all my support and i'm saying a prayer...........

(((( hugs)))))

5. klmno

klmno Active Member

Good thoughts being sent- I'm glad they are getting her help quickly and I hope she recuperates soon.

6. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Thanks, ladies. It just breaks my heart that this little one was perfectly healthy one day and so sick so quickly. I know I'd be frantic if I were the mother.

7. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Sending out good thoughts...

8. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Sending out prayers & good thoughts for this little one & her parents. I pray that she, as are most children, is resilient & recovers quickly & completely.

9. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Adding my prayers and positive thoughts.
    Linda is right, most children are resilient, and I pray that she makes a full recovery.

Trinity

10. house of cards

house of cards New Member

Adding my prayers for a quick and full recovery.

11. Marcie Mac

Marcie Mac Just Plain Ole Tired

Good juju being sent..

Marcie

12. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

TM, sending out prayers for this little one to recover quickly. How very scary.

13. donna723

donna723 Well-Known Member

Oh, how awful! It's just heartbreaking when something so horrible happens to one so little! Saying prayers that her recovery is a quick one.