Good thoughts please ***Updated***

Wiped Out

Staff member
A couple of weeks ago they found blockage in husband's artery while he was having a test to look at a nodule on his lung (which turned out to be nothing). Last week he saw a cardiologist and today he had a stress test which didn't go as well as it could have (but not as bad as it could have either, I guess). Due to what they found on the stress test today, they will do a cautherization (sp?) of his heart on Thursday so they can look for where and the extent of the blockage.

Any good thoughts you could spare would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nancy

Sending good thoughts that they find the blockage and take care of it. My sister had the same problem and when they did the catherization they found the blockage and put a stent in and she's been find ever since. Hopeing it goes as well for your husband.

Nancy

tiredmommy

Hi everyone, I have an update from Wiped Out. Her husband received two stents today: one for an 80-90% blockage and the other for a 70-80% blockage. There is also a third smaller blockage that will be treated with medication. He will spend the night to be monitored and will then be starting cardiac rehab very soon.

So the crisis has been averted, but continuing good thoughts and prayers are in order for his complete recovery. :angel:

DammitJanet

Very good news indeed! Hope he continues to get well on the fast track and is home getting pestered by the difficult child's in no time.