Good thoughts

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by everywoman, Feb 27, 2009.

1. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Just got a call. My oldest sister/aunt (I was raised by my grandparents so bio she's an aunt/in my heart she is my sis) fell and broke her hip today. She is 65. She is not in good health---heart disease is a killer in my family. She has already to 2 open heart surgeries. She will have surgery tomorrow. PCdaughter and I will leave in the morning to head upstate to see her and wait for the surgery to be over. Please keep her in your thoughts.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  2. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Sending prayers and good thoughts for your big Sis. Please keep us updated.

3. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Sending healing prayers.

4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Saying prayers and sending positive vibes her way. A broken hip is very painful. :(

(((hugs)))

5. ThreeShadows

ThreeShadows Quid me anxia?

Sending prayers and good vibes. Loving family is so important and irreplaceable!

6. house of cards

house of cards New Member

Prayers for healing.

7. rejectedmom

rejectedmom New Member

Hoping for a speedy recovery for your sister. -RM

8. Prayers and healing vibes are going out for your big sis. I hope she recovers quickly and that her rehabilitation goes well.

Valerie

9. ML

ML Guest

I will keep your sister in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know how she does with the surgery xo ML

10. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Sending hugs, prayers, and healing vibes.

11. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Well, I got there and they decided to do a partial hip replacement. She was in surgery for several hours. They finally brought her upstairs to her room at about 2:30. At 3:15 she was sitting up, eating roast beef, potatoes, cabbage, and cornbread and drinking a coke. She was alert and looked great. They had no trouble with her heart and very little bleeding. Thanks for the good thoughts; they obviously worked.

12. ML

ML Guest

Yeah!!!