Good thoughts

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Wiped Out, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

needed for my uncle. He is my uncle (and godfather) and father to 11 children and many, many grandchildren. He is loved by many.
    He is at Mayo in Rochester right now and will be having a high risk surgery on Friday. He has a steph infection and a weak heart. Due to the weak heart they have to wait to do the surgery.

My dad just lost a brother in the beginning of this month, one of his sister's is very ill and now this with his brother.

Would appreciate any good thoughts or prayers.
  2. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Sending prayers and healing thoughts to your uncle and your family~Hugs.
  3. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Sending prayers.
  4. barneysmom

barneysmom Member

Good thoughts and prayers coming for your uncle and the rest of your family. Take care
  5. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, Sharon. Sending hugs and prayers.
  6. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

Praying for a stable heart so that he can undergo the surgery... It's so hard when a family starts losing a whole generation of people. We've experienced this with my dad's family. There are two of his 8 siblings left, and he's one of them.

7. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Healing, positive thoughts go out to your uncle & the entire family. He's in good hands at Mayo, of that I'm sure.
  8. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Sending prayers for uncle and support out to you and your family!
  9. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Sending prayers and good thoughts
  10. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Good thoughts, bead rattling, crossing body parts and prayer for ALL of you!
  11. Wiped Out

Thank you everyone. He had a colonoscopy (sp?) today and they found polyps that now need to be evaluated. They are still hoping to do the surgery tomorrow but aren't sure they can. I talked to my dad tonight and he said that my uncle also needs a bypass but he is too weak to go through one right now.
  12. ML

ML Guest

Good thoughts and prayers for your family. Love and hugs,
  13. Wiped Out

He made it through surgery but I don't know much more-I'll find out at the family reunion today. Thank you all for your prayers!
  14. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Glad he is out of surgery. Hopefully he will be better very soon.
  15. everywoman

everywoman Active Member

Hoping things go well with your uncle.