Good thoughts

Wiped Out

Staff member
needed for my uncle. He is my uncle (and godfather) and father to 11 children and many, many grandchildren. He is loved by many.
He is at Mayo in Rochester right now and will be having a high risk surgery on Friday. He has a steph infection and a weak heart. Due to the weak heart they have to wait to do the surgery.

My dad just lost a brother in the beginning of this month, one of his sister's is very ill and now this with his brother.

Would appreciate any good thoughts or prayers.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Praying for a stable heart so that he can undergo the surgery... It's so hard when a family starts losing a whole generation of people. We've experienced this with my dad's family. There are two of his 8 siblings left, and he's one of them.

((((Hugs))))

Wiped Out

Staff member
Thank you everyone. He had a colonoscopy (sp?) today and they found polyps that now need to be evaluated. They are still hoping to do the surgery tomorrow but aren't sure they can. I talked to my dad tonight and he said that my uncle also needs a bypass but he is too weak to go through one right now.

Wiped Out

Staff member
He made it through surgery but I don't know much more-I'll find out at the family reunion today. Thank you all for your prayers!