Good Thursday morning - A very Merry Christmas morning

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good Christmas morning friends,:santa:

Sending out best wishes to you & yours for a happy & safe holiday.

kt & I are leaving town via amtrak around 9 this morning (train set to leave around 10). We'll see how on time things are due to weather back in the PNW.

Keep your family close to your hearts this holiday.

K

Kjs

Merry Christmas to all.

Linda I hope you enjoy your trip.

I am working xmas eve through Saturday at noon. I won't get home on xmas day until about 1pm. easy child and husband are fine with that, but it is not going over well with difficult child.

I don't care if I get a single gift. Seeing their reaction to my gift will make my day sooo wonderful. (a trip home for husband-Pittsburgh, friends, surprise party with all his friends. husband will get to show the kids where he grew up, the city and take in a Hockey game)

Everyone enjoy the day. It is a magical time.

tiredmommy

Good morning. :santa:

Linda- Have a safe & happy trip home. I hope you get some peace.

Kjs- Good to see you this morning. I hope the rest of your shift is pleasant.

I'm just popping in for a moment to wish those that celebrate a happy Christmas, and a wonderful Thursday to the rest. Peace on Earth, Goodwill Toward Man....

LittleDudesMom

:rudolph: Merry Christsmas Friends!

I've spent a little time reading the board this morning - I've been quite busy the last few days, and before that, out of town.

I want to send my thoughts to all of you who are dealing with lost dreams, tough love, failed expectations, and broken promises. The holidays can bring out the best and the worst. It seems many of the board difficult children sadly realize the worst this time of year and extend that to their loving families.

I hope this day can be a blessing. There are always things we can be grateful for - there is always someone in need of our love, understanding, and support.

I know that I will have a wonderful day with my children, all expectations out the window and just take things as they come. Sometimes having little or no expectations finds you pleasantly suprised at the close of the day!

Seriously, wishing all the board a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, or just plain Happy Thursday!!

Sharon :gingerbread:

Ephchap

Good Morning and a very Merry Christmas to all !

Linda, enjoy your train ride and your day !
KJS, don't work too hard and enjoy your day with your family when you get home. What a wonderful gift for husband and your famiy !
TM, wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas !
LDM, what a wonderful way to say what I was thinking - about taking things as they come. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas too !

This is my first Christmas celebrating as a grandma and as a mother in law. It will also be the last Christmas having my family all in one state, as my oldest and new daughter in law will be moving cross-country right after the holidays for jobs. It will be nice having everyone here to celebrate today though. It will be all three of my "kids" with their spouse and/or significant other and my mom and mother in law plus my grandson. I'm thankful they will all be here today.

May you each find peace today - in your easy child's and in your difficult child's.

Merry Christmas !
Hugs,
Deb

slsh

member since 1999
Good morning and Merry Christmas all! The living room looks like a tornado has been thru it and the kids are now happily engaged with their new stuff. It's funny - this year I think Wee was the kid most looking forward to Christmas. He didn't have any big requests this year but ... he was the most excited he's ever been. Kind of different for a 14-year-old, LOL. He's just too cute. I told Diva that she cracked me up and he promptly pipes in with "Oh, is that what those lines are on your face? Oh, no, that's right - those are wrinkles". Yep, that's my boy, LOL.

I hope you all enjoy the day with your families. So much to be thankful for, so many blessings. If you're traveling, be safe!!

A very Merry Christmas to you all!

L

luvmyottb

Good morning and Merry Christmas. Best wishes to all for peaceful holiday season with your families, friends and difficult child's.:D