Good Thursday Morning Everyone!

LittleDudesMom

:flirtysmile3: Good Morning Friends.

It was smokin' here yesterday again - the kind of late spring heat that zaps all your energy! Just out watering at 6 last night was cause for a shower - literally, I actually turned the hose on myself when I was done!!!!!!

The weatherman says the 90 degree temps today will feel good after the 98 and high humidity of the last three days :sweating:! I recall many years we would have this really hot weather for a FEW days, but two weeks of these high temps and no rain this early in the season doesn't bode well for the summer!!!

Double duty for me at work today, both payroll day and first of the month rent collections - I will wear my two hats at the office and hope things don't get too hectic :imok:

Have a great day, we are almost to the weekend......

Sharon

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (LDM), Glad some cooler weather is headed your way! Hope things go smoothly at the office for you today.

Today is supposed to be less humid here too with sun and temps in the 70's. Windy but that's OK. Hoping to get a jog in later this morning. Got to get dressed - Repair person will be here soon for AC.

Hope everyone's day is off to a good start! SFR

Malika

That's good you have some sunshine in your parts of the world! Here it is a public holiday (ascension, when Christ ascended to heaven I presume??) and it is raining cats and dogs... not literally, as that might be fun. We survived the morning intact, playing games, reading stories, wrestling (!) and now J is watching a film called "Winn Dixie" which I don't think he is really following but he likes the dog that keeps knocking over things and chasing a rat...
Good Thursday to you all.