Good Thursday Morning Friends

Rabbit

Good Morning Friends! Hope everyone has a Great day! We r getting a new kitten on Sunday! Now we will have 2 cats. Hugs Rabbit

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Rabbit and all to follow!

The rain has stopped, at least for the next 24 hours, and the birds are loud and lovely this morning!

Busy day today, have to register difficult child at his high school, go to the office, pick up difficult child at 12:30, take easy child to the docs at 1:00, and then run about 4 errands all across town. Hoping to get in all in by 4. My aunt and uncle are in town and I would love to go over and spend some time with them later today.

Wishing you a great Thursday - one more day.......

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Rabbit-Have fun with your new kitten!

Sharon-Sounds like a very busy day ahead! Glad the rain has stopped-enjoy!

We have one last sunny day here before the rain falls. I really needed to mow the lawn this weekend before the rain but that doesn't look possible.

After work today husband will go to visit difficult child. I have an appointment. to check out one of the places that may be able to help with difficult child as far as social groups and therapy.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day folks.

Rabbit, congrats on the new kitten's arrival on Sunday. Do you have a name yet? Since Sunday is Australia's Anzac Day (a very important day commemorating our armed forces and their efforts over the years on behalf of our country) might I suggest you name the kitten "Digger"? Or maybe "cobber", or some other Aussie name.

Sharon/LDM, it sounds like you have a lot of running around to do. I hope the high school enrolment goes well.

Sharon/WO, I hope the rain holds off long enough so you can mow the lawn.

It's late here, I've got to head for bed. Not sleeping well due to increasing pain in all four major joints but especially right shoulder. Neurologist thinks it could be related to the breast/lymph node surgery on the same side, but I had this before. He and the GP think it's frozen shoulder, I have to have x-rays and ultrasound on it. I want to get it out of the way before the radiation treatment begins (another 5 weeks).

Weather here - it's still summer. Crazy! Beach weather. The water temperature is still at max, tomorrow is a hot day again plus I don't have to go anywhere, so I'm hoping to get a chance for some sun.

Today I finally got my large broken tooth fixed, then I saw my GP in mid-afternoon. Got back home in tie to help mother in law cook a roast chicken dinner, then husband & I stayed at mother in law's until I'd finished making stock from the bones. mother in law wants to make a special soup for us for dinner tomorrow night, she needs stock and I think it's immoral to buy stock when it is so easily made (and nicer, and better for you).

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Morning all,

Rabbit, congrats on the new kitty ~ I love kittens.
Sharon (ldm), hope you get a chance to visit with your aunt & uncle.
Sharon (with-o), good luck with checking out the resources for difficult child. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.
Marg, I agree with making stock versus buying. Hoping the pain lets up a bit before your upcoming treatments.

I'm on the road in an hour to see kt's therapist & work out issues relating to the tweedles visits. Then I'm off to the art store for a few tubes of paint & frames; time to stock up again.

My sister & brother in law will be hitting town sometime this afternoon ~ they'll be here for the weekend. We're just going to hang out; have my niece & her boyfriend over & visit with wm.

Have a good day all.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning everyone! Another busy day at work again today, a dentist appointment, and later a hair appointment. Whew - these past few weeks have been insanely busy!! Hope everyone's day is stress free and well accomplished! Rabbit - kitties are so cute, enjoy!