Good Thursday Morning - "Little Friday"

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Friends :hugs:

There is something good about Thursdays! The anticipation of the coming weekend......

I don't know about you guys, but it feels like it has been a long week around here.

I've got a really busy day at the office today - we are having our audit for historic tax credits for our big project. It will be a day of making sure the tax auditor (who will be sitting at our conference table) has every single expense for the project verified. We have done this in the past for smaller jobs (i.e., a single dwelling project), but never for anything remotely close to this size. I will be taking a thermos of coffee with me!

Well, I think I saw the last flake of snow for the season this morning. We have the tiniest dusting outside this morning. I have a feeling that is it for us. I only had one good snow this year (more than a couple inches) - I know that many, many of you are fed up with the white stuff! Spring is coming........I promise.

Have a great day all :flirtysmile3:!

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Sharon-Good thing you are packing that thermos of coffee; sounds like you are in for a long day. by the way, if you are hankering for some white stuff you are more than welcome here for a visit.:)

We're starting the day with another wind chill advisory and right now our temp is 8 below and that's with-o the windchill!:frozen: Thankfully I think this is the last day of the really cold for now.

Our team has an all day meeting today. We all agree we'd rather be in the classroom!

Wishing everyone a day filled with reasons for laughter and smiles:bigsmile:

Marguerite

G'day, snowy maids. Spring is on the way for you.

We had a quiet day at home today. difficult child 3 was reading an old Communication Book and got upset - he said, "I never had a chance in mainstream." I rang his SpEd and arranged for a one-on-one study day for him tomorrow. We see the therapist in the afternoon in the city, may as well use the morning to good effect and get some good schoolwork done. It will be another hot day, but at least the school is near enough to the Harbour to have some relief from the heat.

On the way home I'll do a bit of shopping and get dinner organised.

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg