Good Thursday morning, my friends.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Not much happening in the tweedle household - ahh, except Halloween. My little ktbug went out as a drama queen. It was very frightening with her goodwill gown & the gory makeup. The attitude was just a plus - we see it daily. :nonono: :smile:

Poor wm, the rules in that household are after 12 there is no more trick or treating. He called to "inform" me of how unfair that rule was - hmmmmm. wm, I can't change those house rules. I can't come up & take you out. What do you need to do instead? "I need to sneak out mom?" Okay, he's not quite getting it folks! :surprise: :hammer:

The quarterly staffing for wm has been changed so I have zero on my calendar for today. I can catch up on dusting & vacuuming. Make a decent crockpot dinner.

Well, :coffee: is ready & I'm off to grab a cup & check out the rest of the board.

Remember, there is always a reason for a quick smile & an I love you.

LittleDudesMom

:coffee: Good Thursday Morning :coffee:

Linda, you know, I don't think 12 is not too old to go out on Halloween, I can certainly understand wm's disappointment. Glad the drama queen costume was not too much of a stretch!!!!!!

I am exhausted this morning. Need a lot of hmj! :bloodshot: difficult child had a ball last night. His cousin ended up coming over and they were both dressed all in black and hid in the cypres trees along my driveway. When older kids came to my table, they jumped out! He had such a great time, he only ran out for about 30 minutes to get some candy and then returned to the trees! I gave out all 1,000+ pieces of candy :ghost:

difficult child and I didn't realize until we were heading up to bed after 9 that his schedule this week is a little different. He is on an even/off schedule. So, I didn't even bother to have him do homework since I figured we had till Friday. But, yesterday was the 31st and today is the 1st so he has the same classes!!!!! EEEEK :nonono:, he had two pages of science, one teen living page, and some english. He didn't hit the sack until after 10 - I hope today is ok.........

Typical Thursday here - office. I hope to leave a little early and put all the Halloween stuff away here at the house.....we'll see......

Wishing everyone a great Thursday :thumb:

Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-Kt has a drama queen had to be great! I guess wm was trying to be resourceful? :hammer: Enjoy your day with nothing on the calendar! I'll be over for some of that crockpot dinner!

I'm glad Halloween is done. We had a fun day at school yesterday-I really do have a nice group of kids (a lot of them though). The rollerskating and the party were fun but I'm ready to get back to a more normal day.

I'm only working 1/2 day today as this afternoon I have my physical-not overly looking forward to that. When I'm done I'm going to try and get in a workout :smile: and then head to difficult child's therapist appointment.

It promises to be a long night at our house as easy child has a lot of homework and needs to get ready for her modeling expo. that her and husband are leaving for after school tomorrow. She needs help drying and straightening her hair, has to pack, etc...

I hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day. Hi if you snuck in. :painter:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Linda glad kt had a good time. I agree that once in middle school trick or treating is over so I wouldn't be any help to wm.

Sharon hope difficult child gets along ok after his excitement. Hope also the teachers are understanding about the homework.

Sharon hope your day goes well with the appointment. Hope easy child gets everything done she needs to.

Well today is the big 16 for easy child. Her party is tommorow night. Bowling and a slumber or should I say slumberless party. She keeps it pretty under control though. I can't believe she is already this old. Here's hoping nothing intereferes with the next couple days.

Beth

Stella Johnson

Linda,
Drama queen was a good idea. I mentioned it to my difficult child and she got mad. Nothing makes her more angry than me telling her she is being a drama queen. :rofl:

Sneaking out for Halloween would have been my difficult child's logic as well. :hammer:

LDM,
Glad to hear he had so much fun last night.

WipedOut,
I haven't been roller skating in at least 15 years. That sounds fun.

mrscatinthehat,
Happy Birthday to your pm! :flower:

I let difficult child stay up until 9:30 last night and it was a big mistake. I woke up late and then couldn't drag her out of bed. I put her clothes on the bed and ran to make her breakfast. Came back up and she had just taken her pj's off. :faint: I told her to get it in gear and I was told, "I'm not a hurry person, mom". :hammer: That she isn't. If it isn't something she wants to do right at the moment she is in no hurry at all.

Steph