Good Thursday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Friday is almost here! Gotta love the short work weeks! You can feel in the air that the end of the school year is coming. My class is holding it together so far other than being extra chatty.

Another no appointment day! It's good this week has been so light on appointments because I peeked ahead to next week and there is something every single night! Yikes!

Today we will hit the health club again after work. :treadmill: The weather is suppose to turn yucky so I hope that won't interfere.

Wishing everyone a day filled with smiles and laughters. :flower:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Sharon, isn't it great to have a light week? by the way, you're supposed to schedule it that way....all appts during a certain week of the month & take the rest of the month off.

It's just about time to waken kt, just wanted to pop in on the GM thread before I did. I have a therapist appointment this morning. It's been awhile since I've visited therapist & it's about time.

We're expecting rain & t'storms today ~ one of those days I'd rather not be out driving about.

Home to a bit of laundry ... kt has respite this weekend & husband & I decided we would "help" kt out with her laundry. He does the stairs & I do the folding. I expect we'll have kt packed & ready for respite by this evening (get the feeling it's been a month since we've had respite?).

Have a good day friends - here's to cooperative difficult children & a reason to smile today.

LittleDudesMom

:bloodshot: Morning - that's how I look this morning.

Sharon, sounds like a nice restful week for you. I hate when I turn the page on my calander and see writing on every day! Enjoy the gym and low-key evening.

I'm surviving on fumes here this morning. I didn't get much sleep on Monday night, was up really late Tuesday night, but difficult child and I both hit the sack early last night. But, I sure am feeling groggy this morning.

Hopefully time will remedy that situation and my wits will return by the time I'm handling the finances at work :surprise:.

Have a great day everyone, one more day till Friday :cool-very:

Sharon