Good Thursday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All,

Friday is almost here! I'm so looking forward to it so I can come home from work and get a nap-I only do that on Fridays!

Another long day ahead. After work difficult child has in home therapy and then wrestling. I have to go tonight as we are having an officer's meeting. Wrestling usually means no health club because we are too exhausted but at least I made myself go yesterday.

I still haven't totally kicked this cold. Hopefully soon!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day.:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

Morning!!!

Sharon, sorry you are anticipating a loooonnnngg day ahead. But as you said, Friday is just a day away!!

easy child decided last night that she wanted to go to the gym early today. This is normally my day to go after I drop of difficult child (she usually goes after school), then I head to the office. But, easy child and I will be heading out in about 10 minutes. She wants me to try this machine with her that can be several cardio machines in one. If you hear a loud scream and then the floor rumble, it was me falling off!!!!!!!

Have a great one!

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon (with-o), one more day to go.....fingers crossed that you stay awake during the officer's mtg tonight. That sounds somewhat iffy at this point.

Sharon (ldm), I'll be listening for the loud "thud". Do you want help sent? ;)

Another day down ~ one day until respite. I have a therapist appointment this morning however I'm waiting to see when/if it starts snowing. It's predicted we're to get 7 inches of snow by tonight.

I kind of hope it snows like crazy this morning so I can snuggle in & watch the world go by. Really do not want to leave the house this morning.

Anyway, home to a pile of paperwork (everytime I say I'm nearing the end I get another load in), paying a few bills & hopefully a nap before kt gets home from school.

Hope your day is calm & productive.

Rabbit

Good Morning All!
I too am glad Friday is only
a day away! difficult child 1 is coming home
from college on Friday for a
week. His being home (like most
things) has its good and bad
parts. difficult child 3 is having a rough
time and the doctor has changed her medications. I will update later.
Sorry there is no time to address and say hi to each of you. I have overslept again!
I will just make difficult child 2"s bus
in 15 minutes.
Hugs, Rabbit

Marguerite

G'day, family.

Sharon/WO, I hope you can get over this cold soon.

Sharon/LDM, go easy on that cardio machine. Don't fall off.

Linda, roll on respite. I hope it doesn't get called off due to too much snow.

Rabbit, sorry to hear difficult child 3 is having a rough time. I hope difficult child 1's visit is all good and no bad. Maybe he'll bring a bit more maturity with him this time.

It's late tonight, we've had a quiet day (thank goodness!) although for a quiet day at home, it was busy. A lot of phone calls, a lot of business dealt with.
Tonight difficult child 1 & daughter in law are having another appointment with their legal aid advisor. I'm hoping they come away from it with some strategies to deal with whatever is going to happen from here. I don't want to see difficult child 1 have to declare bankruptcy, I'm hoping it doesn't quite come to that. But it's not looking good. It would protect him though, if he has to take things that far.

Tomorrow should be another quiet day for us. Good. We need it. Then Saturday is going to be hectic. So I'm resting up so we can manage when we get to it.

Enjoy your Thursday, everyone.

Marg

artana

Good Morning all!

Sharon/WO - Sorry to hear you have such a busy day.

Sharon/LDM - Look at the positive...you have an 18 year old daughter who wants to hang out with you.:)

TL - I hope you are lazy AND productive.;)

Rabbit - Good morning.:)

Marg - I do hope that your difficult child and daughter in law manage to figure something out. :/

I am home today with a child that might have strep. I'm working from home, so that i don't lose more precious vacation days.

LittleDudesMom

Ok, so I didn't fall off; but neither could I do it. So, I just walked over to the treadmill while easy child did the torture machine!

Smile today............... a lot.

Sharon

Andy

GOOD SCHOOL CLOSED TODAY!
:D:(:D
Wiped Out - You will need that nap tomorrow!

Little Dude's Mom - Good luck on the new machine!

Timer - I hope you get home before the snow piles up!

Rabbit - I hope you made it for the bus time this morning!

Marg - Reserve your strength for Saturday!

Running - Have a great day!

Artana - I hope your child feels better soon. It is good you are able to work from home.

I usually love when schools are closed. However, this morning was suppose to be dress rehearsal and difficult child needs more time figuring out his Pharoah outfit! I don't know if they will reschedule dress rehearsal or not. We are not available tomorrow and I would think it would be helpful to have dress rehearsal Saturday afternoon. That way we can get parents in to help set up the meal for Sunday. We may just not have one!

My friend and I were suppose to meet this morning regarding the scavenger hunt on Wednesday morning. It will be like a treasure hunt where the kids will follow clues from one spot to the next. We will be hard pressed now to find time to do this. She wants to go over with me how to set it up. It will be a little complicated as we want all groups to find all clues but not follow each other from place to place and then their last clue leading them to the same place.

Have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh!