Good Thursday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

It's raining a bit right now but suppose to turn sunny and 71-perfect temps for this time of the year! After work today I have a pt appointment. Since I've started my knees are doing much better-still some pain but not like before. husband and I will also get to the health club at some point tonight.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day filled with many reasons for smiles and laughter.:peaceful:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- I'm glad that the pt is starting to help! Enjoy the beautiful weather today. :)

I'll be taking Duckie into school today so that I can wrap teachers' gifts in the parent room. Then I'll run to the church to clear the altar from yesterday's service and canvass my neighborhood for the school board candidates I'm supporting.

After that, it's homework and gymnastics.

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Sharon (WO), I'm glad the PT is helping and you're going to the health club tonight. If you don't mind, please share some of that sunshine!!! It's raining, actually pouring here - The weather is supposed to be like this through the weekend...

TM, It sounds like you have a busy day! Hope you find a bit of time for yourself.

The final part needed to fix my treadmill is here! I'm supposed to receive a call from the repair person to schedule an appointment by the end of the week. I'm really going to appreciate my treadmill when it's finally working again. Today I have some errands to run, a bit of work to do, and, if time, I need to shop for a new pair of glasses. I hate buying glasses!!! It takes me forever to find a pair... I'm definitely going to buy them from a store that allows you to exchange them if not happy with them for a 30 day period.

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today... WFEN

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Wiped Out - I am glad your knee is feeling better.

Tired - I hope you have beautiful Spring weather for your canvasing.

Wishing - I hope you get all your errands accomplished.

I forgot to get calanders for my 2nd graders. I am not even sure where to find them anymore to run into a store and grab them. Today we start a section in the Social Studies book on Holidays. I thought it would be fun to give them each a calander to look up the Holiday as we talked about it and color it. We can then go through the calendar to find others that we did not cover. I am sure we will not get through them all today so I can still do this on Monday. I can also use it as a review for Monday if we do by chance get through them. We are almost done with the book so the last few days of class will be looking for review ideas anyway.

I posted late last night that difficult child is doing better. I will be calling psychiatrist with a report and concern of 5 month out EEG.

Tonight difficult child and I start Adult/Jr league bowling. I hope he isn't too disappointed as I am not the best bowler.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Ladies!

Sharon, glad the pt is helping and the sun is coming out!

TM, must be teachers' appreciation week!

WFEN, glad your treadmill part has arrived!!

Andy, enjoy the bowling with difficult child tonight - sounds fun!

I've just retrned from the gym and need to get difficult child off to school. It's been raining on and off here since last Friday and I swear I saw the sun on my way home this morning......it's cloudy again though - my plants are happy but I could use a little more light!!!

Have a great day all.

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharon/WO, I'm glad your knees are feeling better. Go carefully with the exercise.

TM, sounds like a busy day coming up.

WFEN, with all the running around you are doing, do you really need that treadmill?

Andy, the calender idea sounds like a good one, I hope you can find what you need. What about finding something online and printing it out for the kids?

Sharon/LDM, I'm glad your garden is thriving, but I hope you get some sunlight soon.

Finally starting to catch up on sleep.

A quietly busy day today, if that makes sense. difficult child 3 worked well, finally completed some work he's been fretting over for days. I had help with housework, got a fair bit done. husband & I finished off some borderline leftovers we didn't want to waste plus planned ahead for extended family meals tomorrow & Sunday. We went out this afternoon to do some shopping plus collect Sis-in-law from her outing in the city with old school friends (while she's still on this side of the continent).

Tomorrow we stay home, I'm going to quietly and slowly prepare for an informal dinner tomorrow night (steamboat - we've got a lot of the ingredients already prepared). Tonight I've been tidying up the stamp collection a bit more, the organisation is really starting to take shape now. This was my mother's collection, her father's before her. Maybe her grandfather's, looking at how old some of the stamps are. I'm going to have to find out more about some of the stamps we have. It's fascinating to see, in just a couple of rows of stamps, some amazing spans of history on those parts of the world. I've begun to catalogue it all according to the world map, instead of the older method of alphabetical order of country. So "Czechoslovakia" now encompasses "Slovakia" as well as "Czech Republic". Under the old stamp album method, they would be in separate books. Crazy. Confusing.

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg

Andy

Great idea Marg. I don't have a printer hooked up to this computer so I just located what I wanted and e-mailed to the school. Hopefully their computer has the software to open and print for me. Otherwise a trip to the library tonight may be in order (25 cents per page though).