Good Thursday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Our field trip was a great success yesterday! It was a long day night last night (posted in wc) and I find myself very tired again this morning.

It's so nice to be able to sleep with windows open.We hit mid 80s yesterday and it's 61 right now! Today it is suppose to hit 78, I'll take these temps!

After work tonight difficult child has tutoring, husband will take him. I can't remember if i have anything on the calendar but I don't think I do! I'll come home and cook dinner and then husband and I will go to the club tonight.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Sharon and all to follow!

Glad the field trip was a success.

The Holiday weekend is so close I can taste it!!!!!!!!!! I'm really needing the down time. Stressed to th max here - looking for an excuse to do nothing.....

Thursday means office day for me. I'm really caught up so will just be there a couple hours then off for my third day of car shopping. A good outcome, but I hate the process - so much pretense and time.....

Hope your Thursday is a good one.

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon (WO): Enjoy those good temps... I hope there's nothing on your calendar!

Sharon (LDM): Ugh! Part of the reason we run our vehicles into the ground is that husband & I both loathe car shopping!

Well, I was supposed to work in the library again today... another lady and I were packing books due to the beginning of a construction project. Either they sorely overestimated the amount of packing needed OR neither of us are cut out for civil service because we were finished by 3pm yesterday, lol! :rofl:

I'll be running to get Duckie a medication sample... her asthma is kicked up yet again from her cold last week and absolutely horrendous pollen levels. I'll be picking her up early for a dentist appointment as well... and bring all the kids freezie pops since it should be into the 80's this afternoon and her school gets really warm! :hot:

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Sharon/WO, I'm glad the excursion worked out well. I'm jealous of your warmer weather.

Sharon/LDM, take a break, you've earned it.

TM, sounds like you're all having problems with colds as well. Change of season stuff, at least that's what I blame it on. husband has been coughing really hard at night, we're both exhausted from lack of sleep.

difficult child 3 & I have a busy day tomorrow, full of doctor appointments. We're leaving early to avoid the road closures we've been getting, with roadworks. We shouldbe heading home about the time the evening road block gets cleared. Here's hoping no rain tonight, to top up the flooding.

My cleaner today (following on from yesterday's morning thread) - he WAS a bit weird but functioned mostly OK. I did find him hard work, but that was as usual. He tried to raise the subject with me but I ignored it and pretended I was too busy. I did NOT want to discuss it, but he ended his rambling remarks with, "I apologised of course, my behaviour was totally inexcusable. [pause] So now that's over with, glad it's behind me."
Excuse me? An apology means there is no more problem? What about the fact that it keeps on happening (that he verbally abuses clients, throws tantrums and behaves strangely). It took a lot of willpower for me to ignore him entirely. I wasn't buying into the debate in any way, he shouldn't have even been talking to me about another client, even if it IS my mother in law...

Enjoy your Thursday.

Tomorrow is a busy day.

Marg

Andy

Good Thursday Morning
(though it would be easier if it were Saturday)
:D:tongue::D
Wiped Out - Glad the field day was a success - I will have to check out the WC.

Little Dude's Mom - Yes, the Holiday weekend is going to be wonderful. Good luck on car shopping.

Tired - You just move faster than expected. You probably developed a very effective strategy of getting the books packaged quickly and didn't spend 1/2 hour trying to label each box. Nice to have the book project done.

Marg - Glad the cleaner worked hard. He needs to work harder about not talking. I suppose he doesn't see people outside of work so is doing his talking during work.

We had a great day yesterday. Two stories in the WC. I have a list of things I need to do within this next week - mostly what to get for 6th grade graduation gifts, baby shower gifts (I also get for siblings), printing off pictures for students before the last day of school, and planning the year end picnic menu. Not sure what from that list I will do today.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.