Good Thursday Morning!!!

LittleDudesMom

:try2fly: Good Morning All!

It's Thursday which means we are almost through what, for most of us, is a stressfull week - back to school week!

I'll be hitting the office this morning and running some errands before picking up difficult child this afternoon.

Things are fairly calm and quiet. difficult child will be going back on his add medications this morning. I'll address that later. Not a terrible thing - just necessary!

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:.

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- Sorry it didn't work out for difficult child to go medication-free. At least you tried. I'm really proud of the mature way your difficult child has handled himself. :thumbsup:

Day 2 of the school year for us! Duckie will be getting up in a bit and I need to hop in the shower. She had a good day at school but struggled at home. Sigh. Maybe today will be a better day! I heard a rumor that I might be called into work this morning so I best get rolling!

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Sharon-Sounds like a busy day ahead. I'll be looking for your update on difficult child. Have a great day!

Another beautiful day ahead (of course, now that we're back in school)!
They had rain and cooler temps in the forecast but took them out! I don't mind the cooler temps but don't really want any rain. I totally forgot about mowing the lawn last weekend and it looks like a jungle-so that's why I don't want the rain-it will be almost impossible to get through!

After work I have an appointment with the sports medication doctor and then it's home. I need to pack tonight so we're ready to leave after dropping difficult child at respite tomorrow. My friend is going to pick up easy child.

Should be an interesting ride home today as I need to bring both kiddos home because husband has a meeting. They had a huge blow-up last night and were both equally to blame. They better not mess with me today:warrior:
Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Wiped Out

Staff member
TM-You snuck in on me-have a great day! I'm glad Duckie's first day at school went well. Sorry she struggled last night.

therese005us

good morning everyone!
today didn't start off brilliantly, but improved rapidly. Finally! I was wondering how longI could cope. His Lordship behaved nicely after a rough start.
By the end of the afternoon he was telephoning me and telling me he had an interview, could i please take him?
Thursdays are busy. I pick up cherub early from school (but she was home sick today), take DD12 to her violin lesson in City, then picked up music for her next exam, off to ballet, then a dash to a piano lesson, then back to ballet. Inbetween I had to change cherub multiple times. Finally getting home around 8.30pm.
I discovered that there were 5 blank pages in daughter's new piano book which cost $50! Rang the shop, they were fine about it and will reorder. It's unusual for that to happen!
Anyways, tomorrow daughter has a Grade 6 AMEB exam (for those who don't know, that's pretty high up for a 12 year old) and we have a homesschool craft afternoon organised. Then spring Fair for a local town on the weekend, starting tomorrow, plus the interview....

Have a great Thursday everyone.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning everyone. I have been a bit slow in reading and posting lately.
Sorry.
LDM, good news that difficult child figured out that he still needed help. Hopefully there wasn't a disaster. I'll be interested in your update.

TM, hope Duckie settles in. I think it's exhausting for little kids in making that transition from summer to school. Lots of things to do and see and remember especially a conscientious child like Duckie. I know my easy child was a perfect school person when little and came home with total meltdown at every turn. Good luck.

WO, too bad about the kids fighting. It's ugly when sibs treat each other poorly.

difficult child continues to do well and think things through. He is still dating a young lady but knows she needs to work on school work during the week. He is trying to fill his time with other things. We are hoping to hear from a job application soon. Fingers crossed.

I am keeping my 2 yr old niece with me this week. Baby brother and wife wanted to get away before the next one comes in Dec. Niece is thoroughly enjoyable and mimics what she hears. She has cracked us up. It's a non stop job of course and I will be happy when Saturday comes and I can turn her over to her parents.

In between, I started boot camp at 5:30 AM this week. I'm not sure what I'm more shocked about. Me in boot camp or me getting up at 4:30 very morning. 3 days down/16 to go.

Hope you all have a non meltdown day.