Good Thursday Morning

LittleDudesMom

:playingball:Good Morning All -

I've included that little smiling man up there because we are having some summer temps here.....mid 80's with no chance of rain for like the next 6 days!

Mom arrived safely yesterday, earlier than expected. But we had a nice evening - the weather was so nice we took our bottle of wine outside and sat on the patio. She is leaving some time this morning for points south but will spend more time here on the flip side of the trip!

Office for a full day today and just working until 11:45 tomorrow which is when difficult child starts his spring break! Love school breaks - the schedule just eases up enough that I feel like I am on break as well!

Have a great day :winks:

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- I'm glad phase 1 of the visit went well... enjoy your good weather! :picnic:

I'm on more housework today and laundy. Lots of laundry!

Have a great day! :salute:

Wiped Out

Staff member
:1stapril: Just a reminder-your difficult children and pcs may be trying to surprise you today!

Sharon-How nice to be able to sit out on the patio and, just think, it wasn't even April yet!!

TM-I'm always glad husband does our laundry (of course, on the flip side he is glad I mow the lawn). I hope you get a nice break in your day to do something nice for yourself.

We're not quite as warm as Sharon but they are calling for record breaking highs today and tomorrow. We are suppose to hit 79 both days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the first time that I can remember being on spring break and having nice weather.

We need to do some running around today-difficult child needs some new clothes-husband and I might get to go look for glasses-easy child/difficult child and I are going to pick up my student teacher's dog-she is dog sitting. Of course, a visit to the club and a nap will have to be worked in as well!

I hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day and that any April Fool's day jokes are ones you play on others!!:kisses:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I stayed home from work in anticipation of the warm sunny day as promised, but it's still a bit chilly this morning. I have a TON of homework to do, so that's what I plan on doing. I may treat myself to a pedicure later in the day if I accomplish a lot. I think I see the sun trying to eek its way out from behind some hazy clouds. Fingers crossed!

Hope you all have a great day!

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

It's late here (Good Friday already) and I need to head for bed. The computer has been unavailable (husband trying to fix problems) so I just got my chance and also had to reply to some urgent emails.

It's been fun and games in the Marg household for the last few days, I'll probably post in Watercooler about it over the weekend. It reads like a soap opera! But we're OK, coming out of it smelling like roses (hopefully).

My sister J is doing better, we're going over to see her tomorrow after church. W rang me this afternoon to tell me J had her best day yet. Still in Intensive Care though.

I'll report more tomorrow.

Tim to get some sleep!

Marg

S

Sleeplessof2

Hello new friends--

Our spring break started Monday. I like to call it Spring Training. It prepares me for what my summers will be like with difficult child and easy child. So far the break/training has gone well. This forum has helped out a lot. Weather has been perfect, took kids to the beach yesterday, where difficult child will dig and build for hours!!!! April Fool's happens to be my favorite holiday!!! :DYes, I 'm a little crazy! Enjoy some laughter today!