Good Thursday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

It's been a busy week and I'll be very glad when the weekend arrives! Just think we even get an extra hour of sleep this weekend!! While I'm excited about the extra sleep, I'm not thrilled about the earlier darkness. Next week by this time it will be starting to get dark by 5:00. My body needs that extra daylight!

After work today I have an iep for a student then it's home to make tostadas for dinner!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- I don't like the earlier darkness either. Enjoy your tostadas!

I'll be cleaning and doing laundry today. Plus I have a few errands. I'm hoping for a quiet day since I woke up with a stuffy head.

Have a great day! :salute:

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), What time is dinner tonight, lol...? Enjoy those tostadas!

TM, Hope the cleaning goes quickly and smoothly!!! Hope you feel better soon!!!

HaoZi, Hope your difficult child's attitude improves ASAP!!!

Today it's cool and raining - The kind of day I want to crawl back under the covers... Until reality sets in, lol... difficult child 2 got out the door without any problems this morning - Always a nice beginning to the day... I have some cleaning and errands before picking difficult child 2 up after school. Tonight I'm headed out with husband ALONE!!!

As always, hope everyone has a good day!!! SFR

P.S. Sharon (WO), Forgot I'm going out for dinner with husband this evening - Don't forget to let me know the next time it's tostadas night at your house..., lol... SFR

Marguerite

G'day people.

It's cold and damp here. Cold by Sydney spring standards. The days are warming up so the rain is helping the lettuces flourish.

I had a busy day today with easy child 2/difficult child 2. Good news all round - college problem is at least partly sorted out, plus another obstacle for her surgery has been resolved.

Tomorrow I have to go to the school, we have to interview some people for a new SpEd position. After that difficult child 3 has to see his therapist, then I have to see the oncologist then the chiropractor - my shoulder is still bad. Next week difficult child 3 has his final state exams, then he has to begin his next year's work. Scary, how fast the year has gone.

Tickets for Oprah's Sydney show open tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning ladies and Happy Thursday. It's a gray, rainy, chilly day and I woke up with a head splitting headache. No idea why. I'm hoping the advil, coffee and quiet will help it ease out of my life.
It's good to be in my own bed again although the time with difficult child and the beach were good too. difficult child really seems to be adjusting well. Growing a social circle and life and doing well in the program. He is staying in his budget. LOL. He keeps telling everyone how "poor" he is. I suggested he stop whining and admit he is on a tight budget and not going without food or shelter. doofus.
with-O I wouldn't mind a few of those tostadas myself. I don't think I ever had one.
TM, I'm doing the same today. Housework and errands if I can keep my head clear.
HaoZi, I don't think I have met you yet. but hello. Hope the attitude improves.
SFR, have a wonderful night out. Since husband changed jobs, he is home on 3 nights a week. It's actually nice to try to make those nights special.

I'm a fan of it getting dark earlier if it's light earlier in the day. It feels all warm and cozy in the evenings with the fireplace on and dinner cooking. Good memories I guess.

We were invited to a neighbors to celebrate Diwali. It's a Hindi festival of lights. We went another time. It's similar to our Christmas. The food is wonderful and it's a fun party. So that's what's on the agenda for the weekend.

Hope you all have a good day.

H

HaoZi

It took allllllll morning but she was conversing in English instead of Cavechild by the time we got to school and no calls from the school today, so hopefully she did okay. Will find out in a few, time to fetch her.