Good Thursday Morning!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning!

So half way through the work day yesterday I get a call from my brother. They decided to stay another day down south and are not driving back until today. So rather than drive the 7 hours up to moms (driving right by me) to drop her off then turn around and drive two more hours back south to my house, mom is coming too! Didn't get home until 7 last night and had to reshuffle.....not sure mom will be up for what we had planned for tomorrow - but I got two decorating magazines and her and her favorite chicken salad and lemon cake in case she stays home during the day while the rest of us are running around.

difficult child is going through one of those maturing phases - he did all his dark laundry yesterday - first time he's done his own laundry from start to finish without me around! I got home yesterday and he had cleaned his computer room, put his laundry away, taken the dog for a walk and fed him dinner.....me going back to work is having some positive effects on the boy!

We had three huge storms barrel through here yesterday - thunder storms have been the norm around here since Sunday - great for my water bill!

Have a great Thursday,
Sharon

KTMom91

Good morning!

Another day of east coast humidity, so I'm up all night and plan to sleep most of the day. How do you ladies stand this? I'm used to summer days with temps over 100, but with single digit humidity.

Miss KT wants me to wake her at 6 to watch the sentencing for Casey Anthony, and I'm getting hungry, so I think I'll make some biscuits. I know, I'm rambling. Several days with little sleep will do that to a person.

Have a wonderful day!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends!

Sharon-Way To Go difficult child!!! Sounds like you have good back-up plans for your mom if needed!

Mary-The way we survive the humidity is with air conditioning!! Our humidity finally dropped yesterday so I turned of the ac and opened windows. The humidity is wicked when we have it when I have to teach because I have no ac in our building. It drains the kids and teachers.

I have a class all day today, tomorrow, and Saturday. It is about working with English as a Second Language kiddos. My class goes from 8-4 each day. Today after class I'm starting a second new class. husband and I are taking it together. His school is going to be a dual immersion school next year so we are brushing up on our Spanish.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!!:)