Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends!!

These summer weeks are going by way too quickly! This morning we will drop off difficult child at summer camp (it's an overnight tonight:)) and also drop off easy child/difficult child at summer school. Then husband and I are headed to Green Bay to visit with my mom and then my dad and his wife. We will be coming home tomorrow morning. Should be interesting as it is our first visit with-o kids and my mom is not happy they aren't coming (even though I've mentioned she should be because there won't be any fighting).

We are suppose to have two pleasant days left before a heatwave swoops in. If we actually get some of the heat they are predicting I'll be amazed. We just don't get temps in the high 90s that often. One day they are even calling for 99!

Wishing everyone a day filled with reasons to smile:)

Marguerite

G'day for Thursday (and Bastille Day!)

It was not quite so cold today but made up for it tonight. My eyeballs were aching by the time I got to mother in law's tonight, I was well wrapped up from the cold but I hadn't covered up my face. I'm wondering if sales of burkas go up in winter...

The sunny weather is supposed to finish tomorrow. The skies are mostly clear (meaning cold nights) but we got rain tonight, and I had left my scooter out in it at mother in law's. I shammied it down, it was okay, but it was not pleasant riding home.

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg

:good_morning:,

Sharon (WO), Enjoy your trip to Green Bay without the kids! I think you and husband really need the break!

Finally woke up to a sunny morning without the high humidity! I'm getting a late start today but am planning on heading out the door in a few minutes for a long walk - If I don't get going soon, I won't have time. Tonight we're planning on grilling and eating outside. I need to pick up some veggies to make a salad and some fruit too. Hope everyone has a great day! SFR

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning!

Sharon, enjoy your little getaway sans fighting children!

Marg, sorry to hear it's so cold by you, keep warm.

SFR, your dinner plans sound very inviting - enjoy!

It was actually chilly by us this morning. The other night I finally convinced H to install the AC because the humidity was stifling. Then we get this cool snap, which I have to admit is very nice sleeping weather.

Looks like I will be heading back down to FL for father in law's service next week. I'm only staying for the service but H will spend about a week with his mom afterwards. I have to admit, I'm glad for the break from H with all that's been going on. I am NOT looking forward to spending any time with mother in law, but it's a wife's duty I guess.

Enjoy the day all!