Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends!

It is going to be a gorgeous day here! The humidity is low, the dew point is low, and we are going to hit a high of only 79!! Couldn't ask for a more picture perfect day!

I have lots of running around today. We'll drop difficult child off at day camp and then I need to pick up my glasses prescription (can't believe I lost it) and drop that off (I found a new pair of purple glasses:)). husband and I need to go to the health club too.

At some point this afternoon I'm planning on heading into school to get a start on my classroom and then husband and I have our Spanish class late afternoon/early evening (oh and I still have hw to do for that)!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning! Sharon, your day sounds perfect, enjoy the weather. It's always easier to get errands done when the weathers so lovely!

I think we are in for a nice weather day as well. I am at work today. I have a ton of things on my to do list in preparation for our trip, leaving Saturday. I hope I can get it all done.

In case anyone helped with the vibes this past weekend for easy child, check out my update in PE. Wow is all I can say.

Anyway, have a great day everyone!

Last edited:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon, we're having the same weather here. It's a beautiful day for running about.
Jo, hope your day at work is productive.

I just woke up & the hmj is brewing. First time in a few weeks I slept so long & it felt good. Nothing, absolutely nothing on my agenda today. If the fuzziness in my head clears I'll head out to the yard & tackle, (i.e. chop, saw down, set on fire, use dynamite) some trees sprouting thanks to my friendly neighborhood squirrels. Wish me luck.

Have a good day.