Good Thursday Morning!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Wiped Out, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Good Morning Friends!

It is going to be a gorgeous day here! The humidity is low, the dew point is low, and we are going to hit a high of only 79!! Couldn't ask for a more picture perfect day!

I have lots of running around today. We'll drop difficult child off at day camp and then I need to pick up my glasses prescription (can't believe I lost it) and drop that off (I found a new pair of purple glasses:)). husband and I need to go to the health club too.

At some point this afternoon I'm planning on heading into school to get a start on my classroom and then husband and I have our Spanish class late afternoon/early evening (oh and I still have hw to do for that)!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!
  2. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Good morning! Sharon, your day sounds perfect, enjoy the weather. It's always easier to get errands done when the weathers so lovely!

I think we are in for a nice weather day as well. I am at work today. I have a ton of things on my to do list in preparation for our trip, leaving Saturday. I hope I can get it all done.

In case anyone helped with the vibes this past weekend for easy child, check out my update in PE. Wow is all I can say.

Anyway, have a great day everyone!
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2011
  3. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Good morning all,

Sharon, we're having the same weather here. It's a beautiful day for running about.
    Jo, hope your day at work is productive.

I just woke up & the hmj is brewing. First time in a few weeks I slept so long & it felt good. Nothing, absolutely nothing on my agenda today. If the fuzziness in my head clears I'll head out to the yard & tackle, (i.e. chop, saw down, set on fire, use dynamite) some trees sprouting thanks to my friendly neighborhood squirrels. Wish me luck.

Have a good day.