Good Thursday Morning

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

I think we're supposed to get a break from all the rain yesterday. If we're lucky, we might even see the sun for awhile. I know my "favorite sanity saver" will be happy! She hates the rain!

It's tough being a good 12 hour drive away from "home." I'm going to have coffee with a friend by phone this morning. Later on I have to take my car for a much needed oil change.

Hope everyone has a good day... SFR

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning SFR & anyone who follows,

We are getting rain, lots of rain. No biggie, it is that time of year I suppose.

I am at the office today - my support staff is out, so I'm alone, which really stinks because I am not feeling well. I spent most of last night in the bathroom. I only came in because the sheetrocker guy is at my house and it is noisy! Oh well, I'm going to try and hand in here as long as I can.

Today is difficult child's 22nd birthday! I have class tonight so I'm bringing her lunch at her work today instead. We're going to a concert on Saturday night for her and H's birthdays. Can't wait!

Have a good one everyone!

Chaosuncontained

I'll take all your rain. It's so dry here in Texas. We got about 7 drops yesterday.

Today is the day that I will have all seven kids here--til Monday AM--when they all go to school.

It's 11:40AM now, and I haven't recieved a call from school about Carson. Is is too soon to run to Sonic? LOL

Hope everyone is having a...(I was gonna say stress free)...a better day than yesterday!! :hangin: