Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:

Hang in there everyone, Friday is on the way and the weekend will soon be here!

I can't believe I'm up so early today, I just couldn't sleep so after tossing and turning for over an hour I decided I might as well get up.

Today is conference day so the elementary kids have no school. Middle schoolers have no school for two days and high schoolers for a day and a half. Of course, it's one of my pet peeves that the middle school teachers get two days off to do as many conferences as supposedly can do in a day. Oh well, it is what it is.

After school today I'm making a low fat meatloaf recipe for husband. He loves meatloaf and I am not a big fan. I've probably only made it two or three times in all the time we've been married. I'm serving it with mashed potatoes which he also loves. My guess is there will be plenty leftover. I'll eat a bit but don't know if easy child/difficult child will and I know difficult child won't touch it. Guess husband will have a meatloaf sandwich or two in his lunch tomorrow:)

Wishing everyone a peaceful day
:painter:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and those who follow,

Sharon, I like meatloaf, can i come over? Lol. Good luck with your PT meetings.

I am at work today, hopefully I will have time to work on my school project. I'm presenting this evening. I hope it goes well, I'm okay with the presentation part, I just hope I'm as prepared as my teacher thinks I am! I've sort of put this PowerPoint together slap dash due to a lack of time, power, and computer, but I think it's okay. I also had to do a 3-5 page paper but as usual, it turned into a 7 page paper, so I hope she doesn't mind that it's a bit longer than most. Eiyee, say a prayer or two if you think of it, please. At least it will be behind me after tonight!

Have a great day everyone!