Good thursday morning

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

Another chilly start to the day - 29 degrees. I had on a down jacket with several layers underneath, including a heavy fleece pullover and I was still freezing when I took my "favorite sanity saver" for her walk this morning.:2cold: Don't know what I'm going to do when the really cold weather hits!

I never made it Christmas shopping yesterday.:rudolph::christmasgift: I have some housework to do, phone calls to return, plus a few errands on the agenda this morning. I think I'll see if easy child/difficult child 3 would like to go to the mall after she gets home from school.

I'm going to grab another cup of coffee before heading out - Caffeine is a good thing!! Hope everyone has a good day... SFR

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning SFR and all who follow,

Chilly up here in CT as well, brrrr. I haven't had to wear a jacket for the past few weeks, but this morning, wow! Cold.

I am in my office today taking care of more end of year business. Today I am ordering our clients' holidays gifts and putting together the annual holiday letter.

Despite the cold snap and the lack of funds for gifts, I'm beginning to really feel that holiday spirit! Have a good one everyone!