Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!!

So glad the weekend is almost here!! Not sure why because I have a ton to do this weekend so I'm not sure how much rest I'll get. After work tonight I may be going to a movie with some of my students and difficult child or I may just be coming home. Partly depends on this cold of mine and timing of things.

It is so strange to wake up today with the temps in the 40s but I'm not complaining:)

Wishing all a beautiful day!

Marguerite

G'day Sharon. I hope your cold feels better soon. It's awful feeling sick especially when you have a lot to do.

I'm still at easy child's, she brought the baby home today. Having some trouble establishing breastfeeding, but is fairly calm and relaxed, so the baby is too. The weather here fined up today so I got two loads of washing dried. We've got some shopping to do tomorrow, me and/or SIL1. A lot of sorting to do. And I need to get in some food supplies that are not junk.

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg

cubsgirl

Good Morning All.

Today is one of those days - I have to scrub the kitchen floor and clean the entire bathroom - both of which I'm avoiding by reading and posting here :) I also have two loads of laundry and a grocery store run to make. I'll be busy but nothing fun.

with-O-enjoy your upcoming weekend.

Marg-enjoy your new grandbaby. New babies are just the sweetest and I'm sure your daughter will be breastfeeding like a pro in no time.