Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

We're starting our day at 35 degrees, not bad at all for the beginning of March. They are even calling for mid 50s for part of next week!! I might even have to grill out!!!
:bbq:

Should get home at a normal time tonight which is a nice thing! Yesterday we left the house at 5:00 a.m. and didn't get back home til about 7:20 p.m. Days like that just wear me out!

Wishing all a day filled with good memorable moments
:flower:

buddy

Isn't it great? I am so happy that the weather is going to be decent. AND that day light savings is coming soon... I love it when there is more sunlight.

We got only a little snow and it will be gone again with that weather. North of us got dumped on though... I am really hoping we just miss out on it (sorry farmers, I am ok with it raining for you after winter is over... probably not good enough though, I am just being selfish here). It would be great not to have to wait for snow to melt to start that Spring feeling. I am always at my best emotionally in Spring. I need that soon!!!!

I have been up since 3:30. Woke with my brain spinning and a realization about the school incident that really burns me and makes me even madder since I warned of this so long ago. I can't even go into it yet I am so mad. I would only whine and whine. Maybe I really do need to wine and wine!

Have a fun (and short) day Sharon. HUGS to you all....

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO) and buddy, I'm with both of you!! Can't wait for spring:sunny:!! Love grilling outside - Everything tastes so much better. Hoping we're allowed to grill on our deck:fingerscrossed:. It was allowed last season but after there was a fire in a condo complex across the street started by a grill, I'm not sure what's going to happen...

Sharon, Hope you have a peaceful evening with nothing on your agenda...

buddy, Hugs... It is absolute HE77 having to fight as hard as we have to fight for our children, seeing them hurt emotionally by all the "garbage" that happens in school, not being able to stop it. I remember lots of sleepless nights too.

I'm finally beginning to get over this cold (?), whatever it was. I still feel a bit tired/drained but not nearly as bad as yesterday. I should get back to the fitness room but am taking one more day off. I really need to go to the grocery store!! Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR