Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!!

I've missed the morning thread this week-work has just been crazy! Today should be back to "normal" whatever that is. We actually only have a 1/2 day with the kids and then a 1/2 day of professional development. We even get to go out to lunch today which is something that doesn't happen often in the teacher world.

After work-no appointments!!! difficult child and I will hang out at home while easy child/difficult child and husband go to the Elton John concert! They are both very excited-easy child/difficult child bought the tickets for both of them:)

Wishing all a peaceful day!

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO), Enjoy lunch out. Sounds like easy child/difficult child and your husband are going to have a fun evening. Hope you and difficult child have a good one too.

I talked to difficult child 2 yesterday afternoon. He rode his bike to the waterfront, the place where husband and I used to take long walks. Last year husband and I tried to get him to sign up for a free boating class. He said he wanted to but never did. Yesterday he told me he is going to take it. Should be a nice way for him to spend one afternoon a week during the summer.

Errands and a workout are on the agenda this morning. It's going to be another beautiful sunny and summery day:sunny::D Hoping the weather stays nice. husband has Friday off.

Hope everyone has a good day... SFR