Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All,

Friday is almost here!! I hope everyone has some fun planned in their day! Our temps today will be in the high 70s! For once I'm not dreading recess duty (can you tell I'm not really a cold weather lover:)).

Today's agenda includes work. So far not much on the schedule for after work. easy child/difficult child is cooking dinner for us tonight-Balsamic Chicken-yummmmmmm!

Wishing all a day filled with peace in your hearts.

Sharon (WO),

I know you know I hate the cold weather too!! Your weather sounds perfect:sunny:! We're going to have warmer weather then you, probably around 90 with high humidity. I might have to break down and turn the AC on! However, I'm not complaining, better too hot then too cold!! What time is dinner? I would love to join you, lol...!

I'm going to pour my final cup of coffee and hit the exercise room. Finally, I think I'm making a bit of progress, I'm feeling a little stronger. Later on I have to go grocery shopping. I should have gone yesterday but ended up taking easy child/difficult child 3 shopping instead. For the first time in way too long a time, I enjoyed spending the afternoon with her.:D However, I don't know any almost 18 year old female who doesn't love shopping, lol...

As always, hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR