Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

We are in for another gorgeous day of weather (thank goodness after last week and the week before that)!
:sunny:

Last night I was asleep by 7:00! I felt so tired yesterday I couldn't believe it-much more than usual tiredness. I have no idea what that was all about and I'm still feeling a bit tired this morning. The only thing I can think of is maybe I forgot my medications yesterday which would definitely have made me that tired but I really think I took it.

Wishing all a wonderful day!!

Good Morning Wiped Out and all to follow,

Sharon (WO), We're supposed to have a beautiful sunny day too:sunny::smiles:. The entire weekend is supposed to be a nice one, finally some decent grilling weather! I hope the nice weather energizes you, helps you get through the day, and that tonight you're able to get caught up on that sleep.

Yesterday was a wonderful day. It's been a long time since I had a day like the one I had yesterday. easy child/difficult child 3 surprised me by leaving two beautifully wrapped gifts on the table for me to find in the morning along with a pretty hand made card. It was a belated Mother's Day gift and b-day present:surprise: (my b-day was yesterday.) When I went to the mail box, there was a card waiting for me from difficult child 2. It was a Mother's Day card. When I called him to thank him, I thanked him for the b-day card by mistake. He laughed and said it was a Mother's Day Card, then said, "Oh, it is your b-day! I guess I don't have to send you another card because this one can double as both." He found this hysterically funny. We talked for a long time. He is doing well and I miss him so much!! Hoping that I'll be able to visit him this summer. husband gave me some beautiful flowers, took me out for dinner. easy child/difficult child 3 came with us. It was a wonderful evening, made so much more special by the fact easy child/difficult child 3 came with us. She seemed just like her old self, the one I used to enjoy spending so much time with... Keeping my fingers crossed I see much more of her "old self" in the future... Heading to the kitchen for another cup of coffee. Hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

Marguerite

G'day, people.

It's late here, heading for bed. We had a productive day today. difficult child 3 had a session at school with his teachers but mostly working alone. I sat with him for most of the time. He worked well and has actually caught up a little on his backlog. I'm hoping the work continues well tomorrow. It will be the only day this week for us both to be able to stay home. I have my own work to do. I have a busy weekend coming up.

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg

cubsgirl

Hi Everyone.

It's a beautiful day here - I'm hoping to get outside this afternoon and get some sunshine. difficult child has a cold but he still wanted to go to school!!! When easy child gets the sniffles she tries to stay home so I'm proud of difficult child. He also got an academic award last night for his work with the school newspaper for the second year in a row!

I have some paperwork and cleaning to do then I can head outside. Have a great day everyone.