Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

We're in for a scorcher here today
:hot: We are suppose to hit 88 degrees which for us is very unusual at this time of the year. My students will be sweltering today. I am actually at a meeting with AC but I'd rather be at school than at this meeting.

Wishing all a beautiful day
:wootsmiley:

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and those who follow,

Sharon, has the school taken out the giant fans at least? Stay cool! It's supposed to be warm here today, but mostly cloudy, and a bit humid. I'm indoors all day so I don't mind much.

Think I will pop in to see my mom this morning while she's having breakfast and then head into the office. I have goals at work today that I'm hoping to meet. I need to catch up on my bookkeeping-it's a bit behind and out of hand! Yikes, messy. I've been very add lately, tired I guess.

Mulch is being dropped in the yard today so this weekend I will be busy spreading it around the gardens, yay! With all the rain we've had, I have some weeding to do first though.

Enjoy the day and smile! xo

Rabbit

Good Morning All
Sharon- hope the meeting goes ok at least it will be cool. I wish all schools had AC.
HAR- Enjoy Breakfast with your Mom, hope u get a lot done at work and enjoy gardening this weekend.
I hope to get some cleaning done. Hope everyone has a great day! Hugs Rabbit

cubsgirl

It's going to be hot here today too....but I'm not that far from with-O. I hope your meetings go well. H&R- i hope you get caught up - it always feels so good to meet my daily goals. Rabbit - I hope you get to relax some of the day too.

I have a nurse coming because I took out a life insurance policy so need to give blood, etc. difficult child has Best Buddies event so I'm not picking him up until 5pm. At 6:30 I'm going to a dinner party a member of our church is throwing for another member who is moving back to her home country of Mongolia and we won't see her again :( We are taking pics and making a photo album for her before she leaves.

Have a great day everyone!

Marguerite

G'day, people. Enjoy your hot weather. It's cold here, winter is definitely knocking at the door and rattling the windows!

Today I had my eye doctor appointment. difficult child 3 met me there so he could drive us home. I'd had eye drops and although I could supervise a learner driver, it was probably best I not be behind the wheel.

Tomorrow difficult child 3 has a driving test. Fingers crossed that he passes!

Enjoy your Thursday.

Marg