Good Thursday Morning

Good Morning Everyone:mornincoffee:,

husband and I had a really nice July 4th. Although we didn't get home too late, both of us are fried this morning! I think a couple extra cups of caffeine are an absolute necessity.:bloodshot: Then I have to get to that fitness room! If the caffeine doesn't give me that added zip I need to get moving this morning, I'm hoping the elliptical will.

husband is taking some of his vacation time and we're going "home" at the end of next week. It looks like this time the sale of our house will happen! Please keep your fingers crossed... We'll spend the weekend making sure the house is ready and visiting with family/friends. It'll be so good to see everyone!! Friends are planning a cookout. They have a pool and difficult child 2 will be happy to go with us because he can spend the day in the water. Our closing is scheduled for Monday. We'll celebrate a bit more Monday night and return Tuesday.

I'm going to get another cup of coffee. Hope everyone's day is off to a good start... SFR

TerryJ2

Have some coffee for me! (I don't like it but I'll take the vibes through the computer.)

Best of luck on the house. Sounds promising. :)

Shingles still hurts. Haven't gone this long with-o a bra since I was 10 yrs-old. ;b

difficult child no longer has the TV cord. I finally took it away, against husband's wishes ...he didn't want in-house fireworks on the 4th and asked if I couldn't do it some other time. I said no, because then he'd be too tired to deal with-the issues when he got home from work, and at least he had a day off yesterday. difficult child pouted for 20 min and then he was fine. :)

Terry,

I've already had at least four big cups for you! So sorry you're still in so much pain! Why is it that difficult children have to be at their difficult child "best" when we feel like total "garbage??" Things might be looking up - Your difficult child only pouted for 20 minutes - Could this be a positive sign?

Feel better ASAP!! Keeping my fingers crossed you find an appropriate placement soon... SFR