Good Thursday Morning

Hi Everyone,

Right now it is 8 degrees:2cold:. My husband took my favorite sanity saver on her early morning walk before he went to work. I'm hoping she doesn't need to be walked again until the sun warms things up a bit. Wish the summer would hurry up and get here...:beach::swimming:...!!

Going to have another cup of coffee, make my errand's list...

As always, hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning sfr. Brrr. Sounds cold to me. We have had a few days of gray but the temps are tolerable. My pups are loving it. They are outside from 7AM until I drag them in at 7PM. They don't do heat well and the cold ground seems to make them very happy. I wish we had snow more frequently so they could really love being outside.
Stay warm. I am making a "to do" list also and I better get to work. Have a good morning.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

SFR-So glad your husband took your sanity saver for a walk so you didn't have to! It's colder today where you are than where I am.

Fran-Good to "see" you! I'm glad your pups are loving the weather.

I think my sweet dog loves the 50s the best. We probably won't see that for a few months! Headed to a doctor's appointment in a bit and then planning on taking down the Christmas tree and decorations.

Wishing all a day with beautiful moments.

SuZir

Good Early Evening!

We too are getting back to colder weather, we did have few days of warmer weather around mid thirties and it of course made everything wet and slippery, so good to get safely back under the freezing point. But of course it also made a perfect snowmen building weather.

It's a drag when the kids grow and you loose your alibi to play. My easy child is already old enough to be a difficult to lure into playing. And now he wasn't even home but at camp. So I spent almost a day inside looking out and sighing, before I decided that I'm an adult, legally sane person and I can do what the darn I want in my own yard and went and build few snowmen/animal and a castle. And of course I can always explain that my dogs just wanted me to do it. At least they were eagerly 'helping.'

There are so many fun things you kind of need a young kid to act as your cover up. We for example have these really fun inside playgrounds, that have awesome possibilities for climbing, sliding, all kinds of gymnastics etc. for kids. And parents are encourage to play and supervise their kids there. But you need that kid as an accessory, you can't go there alone. Luckily I still have godchildren of appropriate age I can borrow to act as a beard for me.

This evening I'm planning to do absolutely nothing. Well at least if it is not getting colder fast enough to go and do some cross country skiing. But other than that, I think I just have an appointment with my Christmas present books.

I hope you all have a good day!