Good Thursday Morning

Hi Everyone,

Our weather has been from one extreme to the other. While it was warm and rainy last night, it's cold and snowy this morning. The one constant is the strong winds. I'm not complaining as I know that people in other parts of the country have been experiencing tornadoes, have lost their homes, etc... So sad... My heart and prayers go out to them... Also, praying the CD "family" is safe...

I was about to get ready to go to the health club but will wait and see. While it is very close to home, the roads are extremely hilly, very steep, and difficult to drive in bad weather. I think I'll do a bit of housework and then decide. Tonight husband and I were planning on going out for dinner to celebrate a special occasion where he works. I guess we'll have to see what the weather has in store for us first.

There is at least one more cup of coffee in the pot and I'm going to enjoy the end of it before tackling the dust bunnies. As always, hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

greenrene

It rained last night here, which was much needed.

husband and I had a nice evening - instead of retreating to his couch and watching a movie, he hung out in the kitchen and talked with me for quite a while. Slow progress. We will make it through this if it's the last thing I do.