Good Thursday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

I woke up to thunderstorms this morning-actually kind of peaceful to listen to them awhile before having to get up. We are going to have a warm humid day today-maybe summer making a last stand? By the weekend temps are going to be beautiful! Looking forward to getting to work for the day. My students are amazing this year even the difficult child has a special place in my heart already:)

Wishing all a day filled with pleasant surprises even if you find them in the ordinary!

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

I seem to have caught Duckie's head cold so I feel pretty foggy this morning. I'll try to do some cleaning and laundry today then make a supply run to Lowes this evening. I'm sleepy just thinking about it. Duckie's coach can't be at practice today so she just has a dance class later this evening.

Have a great day! :warrior:

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Sharon, TM and all to follow!

Looks like you both had the same idea of starting the good morning thread at the same time. I used the merge function and it put the first one (posted one minute before the other) above the second posting.

Sharon, love morning thunderstorms! Oh, and I love pleasant surprises too!

TM, sorry the yuck is being passed around the family. I think you should make your Lowe's run this morning, put some laundry in, and then take a couple hour nap! The house can wait until tomorrow and it might give you the energy you need to keep up with Duckie!!

Early out for difficult child this monring - 10:30 - so I'll go get him and then bring him to work. Thursday is my Friday so it's always a good day!

Have a great day all.

*Sharon

Good Morning Everyone,

WO, So far, no thunderstorms here but we're also going to have a warm, but probably not as warm as you, humid day too. Although I was hoping we would get hit with it before the weekend, it looks like it'll be a rainy one around here. Glad the school year is off to a good start and you're enjoying your students:smiles:.

TM, Hope you feel better ASAP! Just a thought: Cleaning and laundry are always around. How about taking a bit of a break, maybe spending some quality "me" time on the couch, sipping tea, catching up on some reading...? Or, maybe some extra zzz's...? Then by this evening (hopefully), you'll feel a bit better when you need to run errands and take Duckie to dance. Or, if you must do some cleaning/laundry, follow Sharon's advice. Your body is telling you that you need rest...!!

Sharon, Glad today is always like a Friday for you! Hope you and difficult child enjoy the weekend!

This morning I got an early start. Don't know what got into me - I have a load of husband's work clothes ready to put into the dryer and clean upstairs bathrooms. And, I did this on just one cup of caffeine. I'm probably going to take my favorite sanity saver on a long walk before I leave for the health club because it's supposed to rain later on. My favorite sanity saver hates the rain and it's impossible for me to pick her up, she weighs about 90 lbs.!, to make her go outside. She rather remain inside with all four paws crossed, lol...

Not much planned for the rest of the day. Might do a bit of shopping. I really could use a couple new belts. Mine are falling apart.

As always, hope everyone has a great day or at least one reason to smile... SFR