Good Thursday Morning!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning All!

Thursday looms as the marker for a week almost ending!

Going to hit the gym around 7:30 after dropping off difficult child then off to work. It will probably be a long day today since it's first of the month - my busiest time - but it's all good 'cause Thursday is my Friday!

Hope there are enough reasons to smile today that they offset any challenges sent your way!

*Sharon

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Sharon and all who follow!

Enjoy your time at the gym and your "Friday".

It's going to be hot and humid and rainy today but by Monday we will have more fall like temps.

So happy we have no appts tonight and easy child/difficult child is going to make dinner!

Wishing all a peaceful day.

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee2:

Sharon/LDM~ Enjoy your "Friday", I hope you have just enough work to make the work day fly.

Sharon/WO~ Stay cool and dry today and enjoy your evening!

I'm struggling with the beginnings of a sinus infection, I think. Allergies, dust, etc are getting to me. The contractor that drove me nuts is finally gone but work goes on. Our tub is roughed in, so there's that. I really hope we're done within a few weeks. Duckie is being difficult and I'm exhausted.

Have a good day! :warrior:

Good Morning Everyone:coffee2:,

Sharon, The new gym sounds great! Have a good workout, a great final day to the work week.

WO, We're supposed to have lots of humidity, rain too, although our temps will probably be about 10 degrees cooler. It's wonderful that easy child/difficult child is making dinner tonight! Enjoy the evening off from cooking and appointments!

TM, Hope you feel better ASAP!! It seems like difficult children always know when we're at our "worst," and it's the time they choose to be at their difficult child "best." Looking at the bright side, the contractor that drove you nuts is gone!! Just keep repeating, The end result will be worth it, the end result will be worth it, etc., etc., etc., ! Repeat as often as necessary, try to find a bit of time just for you, block everything out of your mind, pretend you're on a tropical island, warm island breezes, plenty of magueritas, etc... :beach::wine: If all else fails, spike your coffee... Hugs...

I'm a bit lazy this morning, probably due to the weather. I've already had three cups of coffee but I'm still waiting for it to kick in.:bloodshot: I'm glad my favorite sanity saver and I enjoyed the beautiful weather while it lasted. Hoping it improves by the weekend, in time for another apple festival, pet fair, and crafts show.:autumn: I just love the fall season, my absolute favorite time of year!!:pumpkin:

Going for another cup. As always, hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR :ghost::witch: