Good Thursday Morning

K

Kjs

Good Morning everyone.

Sure hope it turns out that way. I am leaving work early to go sit at school until Principal comes in. Then plan on calling superintendent. I am so scared and angry. My heart feels like it is in my throat.

Need so much support for this. I am all alone and very scared.

Have a good Thursday everyone.

Good morning Kjs and all who follow.

Kjs, put on your armor, toughen up your rhino skin, and do not let the VP snow you. He is a butt-head. Sending strength and good juju your way!

Hope everyone else has a terrific day and finds something to smile about.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good Thursday morning friends,

Kjs, keeping fingers crossed for a positive, productive meeting this morning.

BBK, don't see you around the GM thread very often - enjoy your day.

A typical Thursday around the tweedle household. A little of this, a little of that.

Found out yesterday that kt doesn't have respite this coming weekend - I'm totally bummed. husband & I had plans. Oh well, we have to change those plans or alter them to include kt. No biggie.

Consultant neuro doctor contacted me yesterday; have a lot to process & consider at this point. I'll update you as soon as I am comfortable with what is being shared with me.

Enjoy your day - keep it calm. Hug your loved ones, tell them you love them as they head out for the day.

LittleDudesMom

:princess: Good Thursday Morning Everyone!

Kjs, here you go :warrior: - I've shined it up for you - stay strong!

BBK, good to hear from you on the good morning thread - I can tell you that if I woke up and put my feet on the floor, I've got something to smile about - another day! :smile:

Linda, I hope the news from your doctor is something you can sort through or adjust to without too much life disturbance. I don't ever miss and "I love you" with the kids :smile:

Like Linda said, typical Thursday here too - although a full day at the office since our secretary in still in Europe. Bonehead and I are getting a lot accomplished. Mom comes tomorrow :surprise:. She is going to spend the weekend with us then head to the beach for a couple days. With the summer whether we are having, she could probably go for a swim in the Atlantic! We will be in the mid to high 90's for the next week!!!! When will fall get here ? :autumn:

Have a great Thursday everyone!

Sharon :thumb:

Marguerite

G'day, everyone.

Kjs, stay strong. Sounds like this VP is still trying to bluff you - the silly fool!

BBK, enjoy your day.

Linda, I hope you can still enjoy your weekend as a family. Maybe there are some good family things you can do which you haven't done in ages - watch DVDs while making lots of popcorn, maybe? Or go to a museum? Or a drive in the country to look at the early autumn changes? Or read books to each other? Whatever it is, enjoy it. Sharon, I hope your mother packed her swimsuit. We're getting temperatures like that and hotter, here.

Today was cooler thank goodness, but the high winds and hot weather are back tomorrow. They've caught a couple of kids who lit fires in the Blue Mountains - the little darlings were throwing Molotov cocktails into the dry bushland - and still looking for more for the other fires.

I had to go out this morning for a meeting (three judges of a kids' writing competition, we had to finalise results). It wasn't strenuous, I enjoy the company, we had coffee afterwards - then I came home absolutely exhausted.
husband is home tomorrow, wants to fireproof the house (gutters, sweeping, weeding, raking, repairing, panicking) which we do numerous times over summer. It has to be done (apart from the panicking, that is). I'm hoping to take difficult child 3 back to the beach too. I'd like to light my pizza oven but it's outside and the fire ban is still in place - indefinitely. The fire is laid and ready.

Have a good Thursday, everybody.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Kjs-Saying a prayer your meeting goes well! :angel:

BBK-Great to see you on the morning thread! Enjoy your day! :smile:

Linda-I'm sorry respite was canceled. I know how important it is. :flower:

Sharon-I'm wondering where Fall is as well! We're supposed to be up to 84 tomorrow only two degrees away from the record high! I want my 50s and 60s!! :autumn: I hope your visit with your mom goes well!

Another day with a lot on tap. After work easy child has something and difficult child has his therapist appointment. so husband and I will split duties. I did make it to the club yesterday and hope to do so today :treadmill: I think maybe I'm getting lucky and this cold will pass me by! The only thing is I'm so tired and by the end of every day my voice appears to be going. Luckily by morning it's back and ready for another day of teaching. I have to really project my voice the univent (air circulating system) running in my classroom.

I hope everyone enjoys a peaceful day! Hi if you snuck in! :painter:

Good Morning Everyone :coffee:,

I'm sorry I don't have time to address everyone individually, but I have to meet with the guidance counselor regarding difficult child 2.

Kjs, I hope the meeting isn't as bad as you anticipate - BBK has the right idea!!!

Linda, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...

I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today... :flower: :autumn: WFEN