Good Tuesday morning, friends...

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:coffee:

Good morning friends - I have the coffee ready. Who has the warm blueberry muffins? Hmmmm?;)

We went from the beautiful mid 40's yesterday & woke up to something like 10 degrees. It's going to be an icy commute because of the rain last night. Glad husband works from home & I won't need to be out there. I expect the bus will be late this morningi.

Here's to a calm day:please:. May all our difficult children be cooperative & we all find one thing to smile about today. Hug your loved ones.

LittleDudesMom

:geek:Good Morning!

Linda, no blueberries here - I have my hmj, WW breakfast bar, and a banana! We are supposed to hit 60 degrees. All my hopes for some white stuff this winter are fading fast.

Working today. It's my cousin's birthday today so I will be over to see her probably tonight with a cupcake and a gift.

difficult child has only 1 more mid-term left. He's actually enjoyed the last week or so because they have been taking first period everyday and do different mid-terms and they don't switch classes until every kid in the school is finished! He's been drawing and reading :reading:till lunch time just about every day! Plus no homework! A kid's dream.

The girls and I had a great day of shopping yesterday :shopping:. They got their Valentine shopping done and I had a great time at Crate and Barrel!!

Wishing everyone a great Tuesday :winks:

Sharon

wakeupcall

:coffee:Good Morning, I brought the muffins!!

I'm trying to be optimistic today...just woke up with a feeling of "I'm SO tired of dealing with difficult child in the mornings" stuff. He's impossible and every morning it's the same. It just wears me out before the day is ever started. I've tried everything to change it...oh well, it's going to be 75!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta wash my car!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-Blueberry muffins sound delicious! That same weather is headed our way-yuck!:raspberry:

Sharon-I'm glad the girls had fun shopping! It's great difficult child is having such a fun time at school with the schedule and midterms. My easy child really enjoyed having no homework this past weekend because finals were done and the new semester hadn't started. Enjoy that ww bar! I love the mini peanut butter bliss!:redface:

Pamela-I hope today turns out to be fantastic! Good idea to go with the positive thinking. I'll trade my weather for yours. Please:please:

The weather here is supposed to get lousy fast. It is currently 42 but it's going to plunge. We have a high wind advisory, a wind chill advisory, and a winter storm watch for this afternoon going until 6:00 tomorrow morning. I'm sure the ride home tonight and the commute in tomorrow will be fun.

It's work as usual today-my student teacher should start today. She injured herself running before work yesterday and ended up at the physical therapist unable to walk-ouch!

After work difficult child has wrestling if the weather permits and he is feeling better-he ended up not going to school yesterday-husband stayed home with him. Judging by his surly behavior last night he is ready to go to school.

I'd love a visit to the health club tonight but am not sure between the weather and wrestling.

Wishing everyone a day filled with peace and angelic difficult children!:angel:

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

Linda, Sorry - I don't have any blueberry muffins here either... I'm glad you and husband don't have to travel today. Stay WARM and think tropical thoughts...:beach:...

Sharon, I'm glad the girls got their Valentine Day shopping done:gifts: and you had fun at Crate & Barrel. I wish I could have gone with you!!!

Pamela, I hope your day goes well!!!

Sharon, I'm sorry your difficult child was being such a difficult child last night!!! I hope you're able to get to the health club tonight:exercisebike:

At last, everyone is GONE except for my favorite sanity saver and my difficult child cat :jumphappy:!!! It wasn't a great start to the day around here - difficult child 2 was unglued. easy child didn't want her OJ and forgot it was still in the glass. She turned the glass upside down before putting it in the sink - You guessed correctly - The kitchen was redecorated with accents of yellow everywhere. The kitchen area rugs are in the washer as I'm typing... difficult child 1 needs a major attitude adjustment:grrr: As for husband, he calmly read the paper, ate breakfast, and went to work... ALONE FINALLY!!!:bigsmile:

Today I have to make shopping lists for tomorrow and return a few phone calls. Then I'm going to check on husband's aunt. Not much else planned.

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today...:flowers: WFEN

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good Morning all.
Linda, no muffins for those who are doing penance for 4 months of undisciplined eating. Me. Hope the weather doesn't turn out too bad.

LDM, sounds like you are doing great on the WW plan. Good for you. Hope I can maintain some discipline too. The girls sound like they had fun.

PamelaJ, I can relate to your feelings. I am so tired of talking to difficult child about the same things over and over. I'll keep my fingers crossed that today is a better day.

Sharon, ouch about student teacher's injury. Hope the weather doesn't create a commuting nightmare.

WFEN, being alone is such a nice feeling when everything seems to be overwhelming.

I spoke to difficult child last evening. Evidently, he didn't have the correct address for a job search class and missed it. In addition he spent money on a gift for new girl. :clubbing: I feel like I am on a continuous wheel of telling, and reinforcing and never seeing any thinking on his part. Truthfully, I'm sick of talking anymore. He may have to be homeless under a bridge to get it. :capitulate: Honestly, I want to give up.
I'm hoping he will redeem himself today.

wakeupcall

Fran, you and I sound like broken records. I repeat myself so many times that I'm beginning to laugh at myself. It sounds ridiculous to hear it over and over coming out of my mouth...with the same reactions.