Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning All!

It's a warm morning as the temp is still 59 degrees which is unheard of around here. I love it and wish it would last. It's so nice to see the leaves begin to bud on the trees-I was honestly wondering if that was going to happen in April this year or we would have to wait til May. The only bad thing about the warmer temps is eventually I am going to have to mow the lawn!

difficult child has his spring concert at school this morning. Wish I could go-he is angry I can't take off work to come. I just have had to use too many sick days on him for suspensions last year and dr. appts. that I really can't do it. husband will be there and that will do. Interestingly my students have their concert this morning too!

After work I have a therapist appointment. and then possibly a visit to the health club.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day and hoping you find many reasons to smile and laugh.:flower:

LittleDudesMom

:hawaii_girl:Good Morning All! The Hawaiian girl is for everyone welcoming and anticipating spring!

Sharon, glad your days are lovely - we are in our third day of rain, rain, rain but are looking foward to the clear skies promised tomorrow. Hope your students' concert goes well today and your therapist appointment eases some of your stress.

I'll have a busy day today - working this morning, then lots of errands. I've mapped out my route since I've things to be done in three areas of town. Gotta use the practical way to save gas!!!! After school easy child and I will be hitting WW then it's the fashion show easy child will put on to decide what she's taking to Atlanta on Friday!

difficult child has his new job after school today. I'll address that in another post - it's a hoot!

Wishing everyone a productive and smooth Tuesday :geek:.

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning Sharon and all to follow. :coffee:

Sharon- I'm sorry to read you'll miss difficult child's concert. Can husband record it? We've been nicely warm here too, the tulips are about to open. I'm on the fence about whether to let Duckie wear shorts today or not. It's pretty cool now, but will be warming up throughout the day.

I have the school volunteer appreciation breakfast this morning then I will either work on my closets or my garage. I haven't decided which yet.

Have a great day! :cheers:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Sharon (WO), too bad about difficult children concert. Sometimes life is just life; our difficult children struggle to understand this.

Sharon (LDM), I map out my routes as well - the gas prices are getting to be a bit much. I love the fashion shows kt puts on - hope PCs are as enjoyable.

TM, I vote garage if it's nice out - you can take breaks in a lounger with a good book.

It was a beautiful day yesterday - upper 70's. Of course we then got hit with tremendous tstorms last night. A window in my dining room started to leak. I've never seen a window leak. It could be that my windows are something like 97 years old. Geeez......just one more thing.

This morning it's cool & dreary. I have kt's IEP today - spent most of yesterday planning for it. Now I can nap until it's time to leave. LOL

I've started a new painting project - I found a photo of a very old hand water pump (very rusted) in the midst of a garden. Very cool concept. Now I just need to see if I can pull off the layout & color schemes. It's going to be my most challenging painting to date. I'm very excited.

Enjoy your day - may all your problems be easily fixed, your difficult children cooperative & your day in general pleasant & calm.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Good morning folks. Sounds like spring is finally hitting the northern states. Enjoy.

Wiped out, enjoy your students. It's unfortunate about difficult child but this is the consequence of his behavior. Besides there are so many concerts, plays etc that they all start to run into each other. I'm sure you will make it to the next one. Glad your weather is perking up.

LDM, can't wait to hear about difficult child's new job. Enjoy your errand day. Good idea about mapping to be more effecient.

TM, enjoy your appreciation dinner. I can remember, as a little girl how exciting it was to wear the first pair of shorts and new Keds every summer. LOL.

TM, we have had quite a few storms come our way too. Works well for the new plants. Now I have to work on a way to keep the deer and bunnies away from chomping on them. They seem to think my yard is the drive thru for fast food.

I have been up and about already. It's a busy day with lots to do. difficult child is supposedly going to a work orientation. It's not too organized from what I can tell. Oh well.

easy child is about ready to jump out of his skin to finish this year. I must admit that I'm ready for an end to the complaining. Sheesh.

Hope you all have a lovely spring day.