Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

I feel a lot like this right now :bloodshot: Not quite sure why since I went to bed early last night.

A long day ahead. After work I have a therapist appointment. and then after dinner husband and I need to go to the health club. I hope we get there! These are the days I'm glad going to the health club is a habit because otherwise it would be so easy not to go. However, if I feel as tired as I do right now I just don't know what will happen.

They are calling for a rainy, cool day here. I'm just hoping for no indoor recess!

Wishing everyone a day filled with some fun and many reasons for smiles and laughter.:try2fly:

LittleDudesMom

:coffee:Good Morning My Friends!

Sharon, I remember you saying that this was a busy week for you. Hope you are able to fit everything in today. Only four days till the weekend!!!

Well, summer is here in central virginia. We are expecting scattered thunderstorms here this afternoon and the extended forecast is for temps in the 90's through next Monday :water_happy:.

I have an appointment for my 20K checkup/service on my vehicle this morning at 8:15. They said it should take about 90 min. I'll only be a couple blocks from costco, so I figure I'll head there when I'm done (in an effort to combine those errands and save gas) then go into the office. It will be a busy day at work today so I'm having an extra 1/2 cup of hmj :happy-little:.

Wishing everyone a good Tuesday :peaceout:.

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Sharon (with-o), keeping fingers crossed that your students go outside for recess.

Sharon (ldm), we've been doing the combining of errands routine as well. Amazing how much less time we're spending running about & how much less money we're spending. Less impulse spending I would guess. Hope that extra 1/2 hmj helps you through your day.

kt is waiting for her bus even as we speak. It was tough getting her up this morning ~ only 2 more days of school & she knows it. She starts ESY on the 16th & it's only a half day.

I spent the majority of yesterday sleeping; other than putting dinner in the crockpot & interviewing a potential PCA I was a slug. I'm feeling more energetic this morning so I'm hoping to get the appliances in the kitchen shined up & my butcher block on my island treated. That's it for the day. I may even order in pizza.

Have a good day friends.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Morning everyone!

WO - hope you get everything done that you want. Also, here's to outside recess!!

LDM - you must be getting some of the system that came through here yesterday.

TL - Glad you seem to feel better today. Have fun getting Kt up the next couple of days! LOL

Not much going on here today. difficult child has to go to the school from 9-12 to clean and do odd jobs. He was given this to keep from being prosecuted for stealing another person's ceramics project. Hoping to hear about a job today and will maybe do some things around the house. I started doing book reviews for an online reviewer last week. I have my new batch to read and one of them (ebook) is considerably longer than the others I've done so I'll be doing that also.

Hello to anyone who snuck in and here's to a good day!

Marguerite

G'day, everyone. I just had a long reply typed but I clicked the wrong button (figures - still working on my laptop).

Sharon/Wiped, I'm glad you're getting to the gym. I hope you're not too tired to do a good workout, and I hope the rain holds off so the kids can go play outside for recess.

Sharon/LDM, your hot days followed by storms sounds like Sydney summer weather. I remember asw a kid, having to either run home from school or shelter at the shops, because you could almost set your watch by the afternoon cloudburst.

Linda, I'm glad you're getting some rest. Another few days and the morning dash for school will be over.

Mstang, I hope you get good news about the job. Being paid to read books sounds like a really enjoyable occupation.

I've had a busy day but like all of you, I'm also combining trips. easy child 2/difficult child 2 has been really busy but is unable to use her phone while at work, so I spent this morning rearranging her schedule, cancelling a meeting, trying to organise another, cancelling her psychiatrist appointment for today and making a long appointment for her at the GP tomorrow.
I sent difficult child 1 off to see the GP to get his referral, then at lunchtime difficult child 3, mother in law & I had to head off as well. We took difficult child 3's friend and his mother with us, since friend had the appointment after us with the psychiatrist.

After the psychiatrist, mother in law & I saw our GP for our monthly appointment and then we all did some grocery shopping, before dashing back home to get our prescriptions filled before the pharmacist closed.

Through it all it was a rainy, drizzly foggy day. The car windows were fogging badly so I had to run the air conditioner to clear them, which in our weather was VERY COLD!

After yesterday's running around to get the technicians to see if they could repair our lightning-struck computer and then driving further to buy a new one, I'm ready for a day at home. Unfortunately, I won't get one - difficult child 3 has his drama class tomorrow afternoon.

I'm tired, ready for a long sleep. But I'm happy that our new computer (it's a 2G iMac, 20" screen with everything hidden behind this lovely flat screen) is at last up and working fully. We won't know ourselves!

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg