Good Tuesday Morning

Good Morning Everyone:coffee:,

Today is supposed to be a beautiful day here - :beach::beach_ball::bbq::picnic:
I just LOVE this time of year!!!:jumphappy: I feel very lucky to live in such a pretty area during the summer months. I wish I was artistic - I have this urge to paint an ocean scene - Unfortunately, I'm totally artistically challanged - What an understatement, lol!!! When I mentioned this to easy child yesterday, she was hysterical!!! Anyway, yesterday surprised us and turned out to be beautiful. I never even began my house cleaning. Today easy child and I are going to enjoy the beach. The housecleaning, errands, etc... can wait...

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today.:D:its_all_good: WFEN

mstang67chic

Going Green
*mumblemumble* Morning. :bloodshot: I have to run difficult child to summer school in a bit and it's been awhile since I've had to be up this early. Ugh.

I think it's supposed to either rain or be overcast today...we'll see.

Yesterday was a full day for me and today isn't looking too different. I've been going to my aunt's and doing a bit of cleaning here and there. Today is a "heavy" cleaning day after I get my hair cut. Probably be there tomorrow too but Thursday is my shopping/errand day before I leave for Canada on Friday. (woo hoo!!!!!) That reminds me....I probably won't be around much the rest of this week, over the weekend until Tuesday-ish. ( I get back Monday)

Enjoy the weather WFEN! And Hi to anyone who snuck in on me.

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

WFEN- I'd still take a shot at that watercolor... it could relaxing if nothing else. :thumbsup:

Mstang- It sounds like you have a busy week! What a good niece you are. :)

We enjoyed our early evening star gazing last night, the sky was clear. Duckie is overtired, however. We may keep it light today and head up to the park this morning and maybe go to a nearby big pool with a water slide in the afternoon. :swimming:

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Andy

Good (I think?) Morning!

Wishing - You sound so happy for today - I think I will hang on to those thoughts (even though I have to work this morning.) I will turn on the little fan in my office and pretend that the temperature is perfect. I do hope a/c is in the plans for our new building.

Mstang67chic - I think I feel more like you this morning. Is it only Tuesday? I haven't had time to reply to morning threads these last few days and there usually is a lot more on this one by now - maybe either a too busy or sleep in day? I hope you feel more energized soon - a step outside might help? Canada will sure do the trip - enjoy the planning!

Tired Mommy - Glad you saw stars last night - Enjoy today's activities.

difficult child has been feeling weird almost every day these last two weeks. That is how he describes his head - not a headache but more like brains feeling smooshy. Not sure if it is a medication withdrawal (will be completely off Clonazepam this weekend) or just dehydration - his neurologist says he needs to drink lots of gaterade and water and with the Summer heat may just not be getting it in. We have a neurologist appointment on Friday so will talk to her about it then. Clonazepam also controls seizures so we hope that is not an issue but need to keep watch for it. It could also be the anxiety but sure would like to know for certain. At this point I am thinking dehydration and need more fruit and veggies.

Good Morning to everyone who snuck in! Once I get going this will be a good day! :) I think, I hope, I work ..........

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

WFEN-Enjoy the beach-I'm jealous-I've only been to the pool once this summer so far-not at all like me. I'm glad someone is going though:beach:

Mstang-You sound so busy! Enjoy your trip to Canada:D

TM-Enjoy your day-it sounds like a nice one:swimming:

Adrianne-I hope difficult child is feeling better soon-it's always a worry when we don't know for sure what's going on.:sick:

difficult child is at respite and easy child is at her scholarship program. I don't think husband and I ever have had a night in this house without at least one child. It was so quiet but nice. We went out for a very nice dinner and it didn't cost us a dime-one of my student's had given me gift certificates to my favorite restaurant-yum!

This morning I have a therapist appointment. and at some point need to get to the health club. We need to pick up difficult child by 4 and it's about a 45 minute drive. Hopefully I will sneak in a nap at some point.

They are calling for an overcast day. Last night the sky was the scariest I've ever seen it look. The clouds were amazing. On our way home the wind picked up and it looked like we were in a movie. When we pulled in the garage it was so loud we thought it had started to pour but it was the wind! Thunder rumbled for hours and it rained but luckily the severe weather never materialized.

Wishing everyone a day filled with smiles and laughter.:beach_ball:

LittleDudesMom

:swimming::water_happy: Good Summer Tuesday Morning.

I'm a little late on this thread, but it seems we all post a little later when summer comes!

WFEN, sounds like another great beach day. I'm jealous. I wish, with my whole being, that I lived at the shore. I always have said that if I ever win the lottery, the first thing I would do would be to buy at place at the beach. I guess it would help if I played now and then huh?

Mstang, hope you get everything done on your list. Have a fabulous vacation!!

TM, glad the star gazing was fun. We have too many lights around here for good gazing. The past two meteor showers we drove out to the 'burbs for a good gaze. Enjoy the pool - sounds fun.

Adrianne, keep on eye on difficult child - I think it's good that you have an appointment Friday. Hope your day is good as you anticipate.

Today is a good day here too. I'll be leaving for the office shortly. difficult child wants to go to the pet store and get Spot a nice bone today and new tags. His old ones came off somewhere and difficult child wants to make sure Spot will get home if he "runs away". This pet store has recently begun carrying puppies so that will be fun to see.

easy child and I did a "finning" (play on spinning I think) class last night. What an experience! It was full hour of adominal and lower body work with constant cardio. It was amazing! The admonial work was so intense. easy child absolutely loved it and so did I. It is a new class they are seeing if there is interest in. I can say that there were only 9 of us in the class and all but one loved it!

Wishing everyone a fabulous Tuesday :beach:.

Sharon

Marguerite

Don't you worry about being late, LDM. It's so late here it's almost Wednesday (ten minutes to go). I haven't got time to address you all individually, but I can say - I'm really jealous of those of you who are enjoying sun and sand at the beach. Tomorrow (almost today) is forecast to be Sydney's coldest, this winter. OK, those of you used to cold winters can slap me down, but 14 C is plurry cold, to me. Add in wind chill and they said to expect it to feel way less than 10 C. We might get some rain - frankly, it would warm us up a bit, if it DID rain. Snow flurries possibly on Blue Mountains, west of Sydney (if Sydney keeps growing, Blue Mountains will soon be the suburbs).

So like others of you have mentioned, I'm motivated to get a bit more artistic. I've got the gear, I bought some more wax today (pure luck - I found a bag of wax beads at the op-shop) so I'm going to get WARM and make candles! And I've warned difficult child 3, tomorrow is a substitute school day. He has two assignments to finish and he has to get moving on them.

So enjoy your Tuesday. Ours wasn't too bad - relaxing, no rushing around, I bought a pair of work jeans THAT FIT at the op-shop also.

Marg

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm late, but only because I'm a easy child'er (Pacific Coaster) :D

WFEN, I'm ALWAYS agreeable to postponing housework to enjoy the great outdoors -- which explains why my house looks the way it does! Oh well...

M67 -- enjoy your Canada trip! I've only been to Toronto and the Niagra area and would love to explore more of that country.

TM, have fun at the park :)

Adrianne, I feel smooshy without my coffee! Hope difficult child's issue is a simple hydration matter and not something else...

WO -- wow... a night without kids! I'm jealous!

LDM -- my belly hurts just thinking about the class you took! Ugh, I've never done well with aerobic classes. Last night difficult child 2 and I walked our hill (it's a 1/2 mile each way) and that was a good workout for me. I was happy to not have to stop at all on the way back up. I guess all our vacation activities helped for something!

Marg -- I would welcome some cooler weather right about now! Yay for finding pants that FIT -- that's always cause for celebration at my house :D

It's been HOT here, but lovely nonetheless. We set up our above-ground pool yesterday and I'm working on getting the chlorine stuff balanced -- difficult child 2 can't wait to jump in!

I've got a locksmith coming soon to rekey some doors to match our new front door. Then we have an Occupational Therapist (OT) asessment at school for difficult child 2 at lunchtime, then his neuro appointment. later in the day to see what's going on with his Sydenham's issues. And I'm hoping to drop in the psychiatrist's office for some more Seroquel XR samples. Then we'll meet husband for dinner since we'll be down by his office. Busy day.