Good Tuesday Morning!!!

LittleDudesMom

:try2fly: Good Tuesday Morning All!!

I hope your morning turns out to be smooth - just like my coffee this morning :tongue:! I am enjoying my cup right now.

The dew is off the pumpkin, so to speak. difficult child hates math class - he says that his math teacher talks way too fast! Oh well........ I'm looking forward to back to school night on Thursday. Last year he had all fabulous teachers - I'm interested to see what is up this year.

Tuesday for me means the office this morning. I may go out after that and check out our new Whole Foods that opened yesterday. This evening it's WW at 5:30 and fining class at 6:30. difficult child already put his order in for dinner - pizza please ;).

Wishing all a peaceful and productive day :peaceful:

Sharon

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Sharon, I'm enjoying my cuppa coffee at this moment as well. It may be going down a bit too smooth. I hope difficult child can learn to "keep up" with math teacher or sort out any of the problems that may be going on there.

Today is another staffing for wm - at foster mum's house. wm will be anxious & goofy - then turn aggressive. Always the same thing at a staffing. I wish they wouldn't make him attend - he's too young emotionally & gets too emotional with that many adults (14) around a table talking about him. I feel sorry for the kid with that much "attention". I'd hate it too.

It's a cool morning - hoping it will warm up a bit more today than it was yesterday. Seemed almost late October weather yesterday.

Hope you have a calm, pleasant day today. May your difficult children be cooperative & your commute easy.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-I'm sorry difficult child isn't liking his math teacher. I'm glad back to school night is Thursday so you can get a feel for things. Enjoy ww and your pizza tonight-yum!

Linda-It's too bad they make wm attend-I agree emotionally he is too young. I'm glad they don't have my difficult child attend staffings about him.

We too have that really cool weather. It was another day of in door recess yesterday and when I got home I just wanted to turn the heat on (I didn't) and crawl into bed (I didn't but also didn't make it to the health club).

Today after work I have a therapist appointment. and somehow, someway I need to force myself to go to the club no matter how tired I am. I can tell this school year getting a set schedule to go to the club isn't going to be easy.

Wishing everyone a peaceful Tuesday.:peaceful:

Deni

Good morning All! I am sitting at work, been here all night. Bright side is I get to go home soon to get some sleep only to get up for a Police Association Meeting at 4:30 and Meeting at difficult child's school at 7pm and back to work at 11...ugh!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Deni

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharon/LDM, I'm sorry difficult child is having difficulty with maths class - maybe his teacher could slow down later on, especially once she realises there's a problem.

Linda, I hope wm learns to cope with the staff meetings.

Sharon/WO, I hope you get your chance to go to the gym.

Deni, sounds like you have a busy day coming up.

Sydney's having another cold snap - winter is still hanging on with claws. I had to go down the road this morning and despite being rugged up, I was so COLD! Tomorrow is going to be just as cold, and difficult child 3 & I have to be in the city by 9 am. I've just about finished with the wedding invitations for our side of the family, just a few more to go now. Still waiting on updated addresses. The bride still needs to get her wedding dress organised, plus the bridesmaids' dresses. I've asked difficult child 1 to let girlfriend know that easy child & I are wedding dress shopping down our way on Saturday, so girlfriend can join us while we look for fabrics and patterns. I've already got girlfriend's measurements but I'll bring my tape measure anyway.

That is, if I survive the week I've got coming up! Although hopefully I'll be having plenty of sit-down time in there as well.

Enjoy your Tuesday, everyone.

Marg

Andy

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
:)
Little Dude's Mom - I am so sorry difficult child "hates" his math teacher. I dealt with that one last year. I tried so hard to make my difficult child understand that it was the work he hated, not the teacher. I just can not convince him that everyone gets lots of homework in math, not just his school. Anyway, if he is saying she talks too fast, than you may want to look into how to help him with this one. Usually the first few weeks is review so teacher may think she can rush through the directions? Is he in 6th grade this year? And this year, my difficult child's math teacher from last year - the one he "hated" is his homeroom teacher and he is doing fine - she gives too much homework (I don't think so) but he doesn't "hate" her anymore. Enjoy your day!

Timer Lady - Too bad the majority of the meeting can be without wm and then just have him attend the last 10 - 15 minutes to recap the meeting and agreements giving him a chance to ask questions.

Wiped out - I am here with cold weather also - Brrrrrrrr - Just think how much you warm up while excersising - that may help get you there. Go Girl Go.

Deni - I hope you can find some sleep in that seemingly sleepless schedule today. Have a GREAT day.

Tuesday - PTL meeting tonight - I think I will need to lead. Last year's president left lots of tools - I think she even made agendas for each month so I will go to school early and try to pull that out for tonight. Before last year, difficult child would have a friend over after school on PTL nights. I think if I have extra kid(s) I will make lagsanga for supper. Work continues to go great, I really do feel like I am catching up.

Everyone have a GREAT day today! Find a way to make your difficult child laugh.

Andy

Marg - You snuck in on me. Sounds like it may be cold world wide today? You sure are busy with the wedding. Take care of yourself and don't push yourself too hard physically - though you do have a good head on your shoulder and I just know you will figure out how to get everything done and on time too. Have a GREAT DAY!