Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Another warm day is on tap here. We are suppose to be in the mid 80s. It is going to be a beautiful day.

It 's the kind of day that makes me want to play hookie (sp?). However, no can do. I have to leave work a bit early to take difficult child to his pediatrician so we can check into his nose bleeds. The psychiatrist asked that we ask to have some platelett testing done to check for clotting.

After that I have a therapist appointment. Later I hope to get to the health club. Last night we made ourselves go at 9:00 after difficult child fell asleep (that way easy child can watch him)

Wishing everyone a day filled with some fun.:peaceful:

Deni

Good Morning WipedOut and all!!!

Will be leaving work in a couple of hours and make an attempt to go meet with Chief of Police where I live to straighten some things out. I am sure it will be a beautiful day but I will probably sleep most of it away since I have to be back at work at 11 tonite. Hope you all have a peaceful day!!!

Deni

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon, good luck with difficult children appointment - let us know how it goes.

Deni, I'm sorry to hear things have escalated to that point again. Find time to sleep today.

It rained on & off all night long & promises to do so all through today. After a beautiful week of weather this seems such a let down. Ah well....

No appts today - a nap or two & I need to make a run to the pharmacy. Since our pharmacy is Target, I'll pick up the food Sally so desperately feels she needs :), some paper products & the store brand granola bars (kt loves them).

A bit of paperwork needs to be finished before I head down to Mayo Clinic tomorrow. Heck, there's always paperwork.

Wishes for a good day.

Marguerite

G'day family.

Sharon/WO, I'm glad you had a warm day. Enjoy them while you can. I hope you can get some useful answers about difficult child's nosebleeds.

Deni, I hope you get the legal problems sorted out. Doesn't sound good.

Linda, make sure you get plenty of rest so you've got the energy you need for your trip tomorrow. Maybe the rain is a good thing? It's easier to stay home and quiet on rainy days.

We had a cool, slightly damp day today. After yesterday being so hot, the temperature dropped in the night and I woke up cold. I stayed snuggled up today, getting some bookwork done. I've got a busy few days coming up, I'm hoping to get more work done by then. It's a quiet evening again, difficult child 1 will be over at girlfriend's parents place for their Tuesday night dinner. I probably won't see him tonight, he tends to stay over on Tuesdays because it's closer to his work.

husband & I just watched a TV program where the atheist, Anglo reporter spent some time with a very controversial Muslim sheik, Sheik Al-Hilaly. The sheik is a man who has really been attacked in the media, he's said a few things that have upset people. It was interesting to see this program from a different perspective, it made it easier to see the human side of Islam in Australia. While I firmly believe in freedom of religion I'm also nervous around those who don't, I'm not sure where this all fits in. I was very glad to have the opportunity to learn more about Australian Muslims in this program. It wasn't preaching or anything, it was just the interviewer talking to various people who were simply saying, "This is us, this is how we live." It was well done. Unfortunately, it probably didn't get seen by many people, it was on a very minor TV network!

Enjoy your Tuesday, everyone.

Marg

DenitaS

Good Morning to all!!!
I hope that you all have a great uneventful day and get all of your tasks completed.
I am feeling a little bit stronger today. I think I must have just been sleep deprived yesterday!!! I have a teleconference meeting with difficult child 1's team today. Very interested to see how that will go. I have finally gotten to a point where I am letting go. I have done all that I can do and the rest is up to her. How this turns out will be her choice. Letting go is VERY hard for me but, I just don't have any more options. I can't MAKE her do what she NEEDS to do. She has to do it on her own.

Well, again, I hope that everyone has a wonderful day!!!