Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

It is rainy and cool here. I hope it gets it out of its system so that in two weeks when we finally have spring break it will be nice!

Last night easy child asked me to come sit with her while she worked on rearranging her room. My niece just gave her an armoire (sorry I know that I butchered the spelling) she used to have. She's moving and doesn't need it. It was nice spending some time with her one on one as she usually pushes me away.

After work today I have a therapist appointment and am hoping to get to the club since I didn't make it there yesterday.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon, we have the same dreary, rainy weather here. How nice that easy child wanted you in the room while she rearranged things ~ warms my heart.

As I said, it's dreary & rainy here. I have the contractors coming in this morning to give me the final numbers on the remodel in my bathrooms & the utility room to be built. They will also be putting a new roof on my home.

I didn't finish taxes this past weekend & need to get those done so I can relax.

kt's off to school soon; I hit the shower & hopefully get some cleaning done & bills paid before the contractors ring the doorbell.

Here's to a peaceful, calm day ahead.

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Sharon and all to Follow!

Sharon, sounds like a nice time with easy child - my easy child and I do that all the time - I sit as she cleans and talk and she sits as I'm doing something. When their minds are occupied on something else, it's a good time to talk! Hope you get to the gym tonight.

Linda, sorry about the dreary weather. We've had some beautiful sun, but the temps are still quite cool. Glad to hear you are at the end of the estimates. Give me a call if you have any questions about the proposals. Hope you get the taxes done today.

difficult child and I were planning on hitting the gym for some cardio at 6, but we both slept in (must have been because she made me watch Twilight with her last night).

She is teaching finning tonight so weve are going to go 45 minutes early and hit the cardio machines we missed this morning. I need it bad. This pinched nerve I've been nursing has been affecting my workouts since mid-January when I originally pulled the muscle in my upper back. I've not been able to do the exercise I was used to doing and the eating is not as good as it should be.......

Today I'll hit the office early and then I need to go shoe shopping. This will be the third time I've been out looking - wish me luck!

I hope your Tuesday is productive and stress free.

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day from a lovely warm summery Sydney.

Sharon/WO, the armoire sounds lovely, I'm glad you and easy child had some good time together reorganising her space.

Linda, I hope you can get your taxes sorted out. Chances are you are probably heading for a refund, with all the expenses you've had which should be tax deductible. If you need to, hand it all over to someone else to help. Good luck with all the renovations. The place should be lovely when you're done.

Sharon/LDM, I hope you can ease your back. Have you tried gentle stretches, hold and stretch a bit more? No bouncing, of course. Stretches plus heat packs can also work wonders. Good luck with finding the shoes you want.

We've had a moderately quiet day today, which is good because life is about to get busy. I dropped in on mother in law because she wanted to order some catalogue clothing with me, I'm trying to find something I can wear to easy child's wedding. As mother in law pointed out, we can always send it back if it doesn't fit or it looks wrong.

Then we headed out to the shops when school hours finished, taking mother in law this time too. We had just on an hour before difficult child 3's drama class. I got all our grocery shopping done (not much of it), mother in law got hers done and I managed to buy a small photo album she's after for a friend of hers. Very successful time with minimal effort. Then we got to the drama class and sat & chatted to the other mums while the kids did their thing in the next room.
husband met up with us, we finished the class and bought difficult child 3's burger and headed home.

Tomorrow we leave early with husband, to go into the school for Harmony Day. It finishes at lunchtime when we're free to head homewards, but we're not heading all the way home because at 6 pm I have to collect easy child 2/difficult child 2 & BF2 to head across Sydney to meet the marriage celebrant. She's my oldest friend but I haven't seen her for ages. At tis stage husband is coming too (therefore so is difficult child 3) to save me the drive. So although it will be a long day, I will have plenty of chance to rest, catnap etc and not need to do all the driving.

The weather - it's supposed to be like this, for the next I don't know how long. Because the school is next to the harbour, we should have a pleasant sea breeze keeping things cool.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

artana

Good morning all! I am back from a business trip. The kids have really been having a hard time since the PSSAs started in their school. They had a lot of schedule disruptions and end up watching movies instead of getting to go to specials.

Me, I am recovering from two days away in a hotel, where I never sleep well. This week's evenings are chock full of stuff. Today is a PTO meeting, yesterday was dentist, tomorrow I am taking easy child to Kung Fu.

At least the weather has gotten better.