Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

It's back to work after a long weekend! I had trouble sleeping last night, I think because I took too long of a nap yesterday afternoon. I wasn't totally lazy yesterday as I did get in a work out, drive easy child across town so she could work on a project, grocery shopped, cooked dinner, and walked our Ella 3 miles!

It's hard to believe I have nothing on our calendar after school today!! husband has an appointment. but I don't:) I'm trying a new ww recipe. It's pork chops in an apple cider vinegar glaze. Some time after dinner we'll head to the health club!

Wishing everyon a peaceful day:peaceful:

Sharon, Dinner sounds delicious! What time should I arrive? I'm glad you have nothing on your agenda this evening except the health club.

I haven't been around lately. I've been very BUSY. difficult child 1 is graduating high school and has been a total PITA:mad:. We're very busy trying to get him to finalize his plans for this summer - He needs a good kick in the butt to get moving:mad:. I checked out a residential program for difficult child 2 last week and am looking at another one this morning. Just looked at the time - Got to go!!!

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today. WFEN:coffee:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- I hope your day stays uneventful and you catch up on your sleep tight. :)

I'm working in third grade today... if I ever get there. Duckie is being a real pita and moving at a snail's pace. Ugh! :hammer:

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

therese005us

Good evening

We're just finishing our day. We have not long come home from dancing dd11 dances till 8pm on Tuesdays and little cherub comes along. DS19 decided he wanted to stay at his friend's place tilll 10pm but I didn't feel like hanging around in town another 2 hours so at my suggestion he invited himself to stay overnight. I'll pick him up tomorrow on the round trip of music/speech lessons in the morning.
I have a couple hours work ahead of me yet tonight prepping for lessons tomorrow. Already looked up lyrics to two songs daughter is choreographing a dance to for the Cancer morning tea on Thursday morning; with a view to using them for her Grade 6 Musical theatre exam later in the year... It's always a challenge and now she's getting up in the grades I'm even more challenged.

I think i'm coming down with a bronchial pneumonia thingy again which I didn't quite shake 4 weeks ago. My chest is burning and the asthma is feeling worse. I don't want to cough, but.....
Anyway, it was cloudy all day, so i'd better check the solar in the morning.
I hear the dogs yelping, so I'd better go feed them and then maybe I'll make a honey/lemon drink to sip while I sit here.
A health club, what does one do there?

Have a fun Tuesday, we're about to run into Wednesday here in OZ...

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Sharon/WO, enjoy being lazy. You must have needed that long nap.

WFEN, you need to invest in a difficult child ejector seat.

TM, do you want a Duckie ejector seat also? I hope she gets moving for you.

Trish, go easy on yourself with that chest infection. husband is still shaking his off. So is difficult child 3, Both of them sound like they're hacking up pieces of lung. Keep up your Vitamin C, it can only help.

We had another quiet day at home, with difficult child 3's evening drama class to finish with.

Tomorrow is a special day at his school, it will be a bit like a holiday for us both.

I'm still going gentle with myself, fighting off the same cold that laid everyone else low.

So far so good.

Enoy your Tuesday.

Marg

Andy

GOOD MORNING ALL
:D:D:D
I suppose I have to keep things short this morning. Last night was LATE! However, it was very fun. Diva, difficult child, Neighbor, Diva's boyfriend, Diva's friends K and A1 and A2 and myself played "Things". It is so fun. The reader reads a card like, "Things you should share ......." Everyone writes their answer and gives to the reader. The reader then reads all the answers and each person gets to take turns guessing who wrote which answer. I was very surprised at how well difficult child did.

difficult child went to bed about 10:30 when the neighbor girl went home.

It was a nice weekend.

After school, we have to go face the music at the orthodontist. difficult child had lost his retainer and after about 3 weeks, we found it. However, one of the wires is bent so we need that fixed. I also forgot about it and left it overnight in cleaning solution so don't know if that ruins it or not. Wonder how much a new one costs? I may have to either get a new one or stop the process.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.