Good Tuesday Morning!!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Friends!

difficult child is off today but I'm having my last cup of hmj by the fire before getting ready to go to work.

After a few hours there, I have to meet someone to look at some theatre seats. I've been approached to try and sell some seats out of a historic theatre here in my town that is being renovated. My ebay business has definately taken off - folks are looking to sell and, suprisingly, just as many folks are looking to buy! I am finding that many people want to sell a few things but don't want to do all the accounting and work - they would rather give me a percentage of the sale....

I can safely say today that both difficult child and I are completely recovered from our bout with "the swine"! It's been a rough last ten days, but we have come out the other side no less for wear. Life is good.

Make sure you get to the polls today :proudamerican:

Sharon

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- I'm glad to hear that business has taken off and that your household is swine-free. :thumbsup:

I'm working a half day in kindergarten today, going to vote, then housework.

Have a great day! :salute:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning friends,

Sharon, so cool that your business is taking off. AND I'm very glad you & difficult child survived the flu.

TM, have fun in school today.

Sipping a very hot cuppa hmj - it's all of 23 degrees this morning.

Not much on my agenda today - speech therapy, voting & a mtg with my piano instructor. I'm bartering a year's worth of piano lessons for my extra mini van. It gives her & me a break cash flow wise.

Have a good one, all. Keep your perspective & I hope you find at least one reason to smile today.

Good Morning Everyone!

Sharon,your business sounds fascinating. It is indeed so much easier to have someone else handle all of the details of online selling. Let's hear about the seats - I hope it works out. So glad to hear that you all are over the flu. It's a hard ride.

TM, everything sounds good, except for the housework :) . Have a good one!

Linda, your day sounds pretty full to me.... your bartering is a wonderful idea. I think it something we all should work on to stay off the grid...

The sun is out in full force today, and the day looks to be a good one. I'm working at home today and plan a break to vote and go to the Y for a workout... Things are pretty quiet on the difficult child front. I hope they stay that way.

Everyone have a great Tuesday!

Valerie

gcvmom

Here we go again!
LDM, that's GREAT that eBay is picking up for you :) I dabbled in it a few years back, but it was too time consuming with the difficult child's and their issues. I recently sold some kids clothing a few months ago, and have a few more items that could easily sell with the holidays coming, so I think you've just inspired me to get off my tookas and list some stuff!

TM, have fun at kindergarten today :) I'm helping in easy child's library this morning, too.

TL, I'm enjoying my hot cup of joe, too :) We have elections this month also, but not until the 17th (weird). That minivan/lessons swap sounds like a very creative solution for both of you!

1Day, I am GLAD the difficult child front is quiet for you :D I hope it stays that way! Enjoy your workout.

TPaul, happy Tuesday to you, too!

Like I said, I've got library duty this morning, then this afternoon I take difficult child 1 to lacrosse practice, then husband takes easy child to her soccer practice where he's coaching tonight and I take difficult child 1 to his orchestra concert, during which husband then takes difficult child 2 to HIS soccer practice and will hopefully try to zip over to the concert for a bit before having to go back and collect difficult child 2. difficult child 2 also has a lot of homework to catch up since he was so tired last night... ugh, not looking forward to THAT.

Hope everyone gets through their day with a minimal amount of stress!