Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Everyone must be sleeping in the morning. I've missed the morning thread the past couple of days because of our continuing computer problems.

We are in for a sunny but cool day. Tomorrow we start a mini warm-up. Work today and then hopefully a visit to the health club and I might have to do the dreaded lawn mowing for the first time this year on my way overgrown lawn.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Sharon- Good luck with lawn, husband finally tackled ours last weekend. I hope your computer starts to behave.

I have my ww meeting this morning then I must get to some housework done! Wish us a better day with Duckie... she was quite the pita last night. :hammer:

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

C

candiecotton

well its tuesday night i dont have time to sit @ the computer in the morning . S&C finally started back to school today the old school didnot send anything out so they couldnt start yesterday it was nice how S was greeted by his old classmates.
we found out today that G has told her socal worker that we are yelling & screaming at her & that hubby hit her which of course is not true. we gave her the guidelines of what is acceptable & after 2 warnings she will go back . she went back to the group home early sunday when she threatend to snap C's neck .
this weekend was so draining & i didnt sleep well at all i was falling asleep at work so i left early i still didnt sleep because by the time i was home & had supper it was time to get the children off to their group.( they are in CLB its a cadet type organization & it meets once a week the strict dicipline is good to the children)
so now the 2 younger ae in bed & the 2 older goin soon. tomorrow we have court to put the supervision order in place & we will find out how long they are going to keep G in the group home.its noce to be believed whenshe has her nasty behavior
that was my tuesday i am going to do some looking around the different places on here tomorrow i have the day off !