Good Tuesday Morning!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Friends!

I'm actually running a tad late this morning....should be up in the shower but wanted to pop in and say good morning!

I've my first meeting at difficult child's school today - meeting with the head of Special Education at 7:30 and then the office. I should be at the office all day, then difficult child has psychiatrist right after.

They are promising the last day of summer heat will be today - but I think I remember them promising that a week or two ago! Yesterday we were in the 90's!

Hope your day is a good one!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Sharon-Wow-90s at this time of the year! We have also had unseasonably warm weather the past week-but no 90s thank goodness!! We are suppose to start having more seasonal temps starting tomorrow.

I think this may be an extremely long day ahead. I stayed up way too late reading a book I couldn't put down and then I couldn't sleep afterward. Thank goodness no appts after work today.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:autumn::autumn:

P

PatriotsGirl

Good morning every one :)

LDM, I have a meeting at easy child's school today - parent conferences today and tomorrow......

WO, I need to go grab a book, I think I will run out today.

Hubby is out of town for work all week so it's just me and easy child this week. difficult child seems to be doing good. My mother is babying her and enjoying every moment, I am sure. difficult child has to re housetrain her dog, but that is her project. I have not checked the phone records. Don't have to. What a wonderful feeling it is to not worry about difficult child and not have her here stirring anything up, either. I've never been more sure that I have done the right thing yet having her so far away from me is disheartening. I'll see her next month when we go up for a week. She has already told my family she doesn't plan on coming back with us. Thank goodness. It wouldn't be a good thing for her at all to come back that soon. I really didn't want to have to go through the heartbreak of her begging to come home with us and us having to say no. :(

Marguerite

G'day people.

Sharon/LDM, I hope today is not too hot for you, either the weather or the meeting.

Sharon/WO, a good book can really lead you astray. But it's not as bad for you as insomnia due to worry.

PatriotsGirl, it's good for difficult child to have a project. Pets are also good to teach difficult children about social skills and interacting with others.

We had hoped to have a quiet day at home today but a few things conspired against us. I as supposed to be in at difficult child 3's school (taking advantage of my meeting to also organise individual lessons for him) but it's going to be a busy week so I rearranged it for tomorrow, since difficult child 3 has an assigned study day tomorrow anyway. husband had day off today, he planned to spend it in his workshop.

Then problem 1 - difficult child 3 has had a sore throat and chest pain since Thursday and it was still there. He was not wanting to go to his drama class tonight because of it.
Problem 2 - husband found that the car's radiator is still leaking, after we just spend several thousand dollars on getting it fixed just two weeks ago. And we have a long car trip coming up on the weekend.

So we made an appointment for difficult child 3 to see the doctor, and husband made an appointment for the mechanics to haver another look at the car. So - trip to the mainland.

It also meant I had to cook dinner tonight instead of our usual Tuesday night out (after drama class).

Tomorrow, we have to be in the city at difficult child 3's correspondence school by 9 am. Sydney is big in area, it takes us almost two hours to drive from the edge to the centre, in peak hour(s). My meeting starts at 9 am, difficult child 3 has a class starting at 9.30 am. He finishes at about 1 pm, my meeting is likely to be still going. When we're done, I'll let difficult child 3 drive us back to the railway station where husband normally gets off after work, we'll do some shopping for mother in law while we wait for husband, then all drive home together. After that I have my Wednesday evening opera choir class (my night off).

Tomorrow will be mentally tiring and busy.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg