Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

We are starting our day at a chilly -7 degrees!! Thankfully right now the winds are calm so there is no wind chill!! Busy day ahead at work-lots to get done this last week before break!

After work I should head to the club but this early darkness has usually made me head home-it kind of zaps me of my energy. Maybe I'll do some Wii Fit with difficult child-calm him down and give me some energy!!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:christmaslights:

H

HaoZi

More cold here. Kiddo was up at 2:30 this morning, ug. She went back to bed 30 minutes before the alarm and hasn't gotten back up yet. Have a feeling this won't be fun. Sitter won't be available for all of xmas break, still doesn't know which days she will be available, and neither does the back-up. Most weeks I'm not getting enough hours as it is because business is down and to have to take extra time off is really going to hurt.
*stress stress stress*
Stay warm ladies, and the Wii Fit sounds like a good plan Sharon.

Marguerite

G'day people.

Sharon, Wii Fit sounds like a much safer alternative in that cold!

HaoZi, sorry you're having a rough time with difficult child's sleeping pattern.

Rain was forecast today for Sydney, but it never showed up. Not a drop. So Oprah's recording went off without getting wet, although Hugh Jackman got injured a bit when on the zip line from the top of the Opera House.

I skipped the beach, it was a bit cool at times and I'm making sure my skin is in good shape. Tomorrow I have another heavy day at the school, then hopefully that will be it for the year. The last day for students for the school year!

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

Good Morning Everyone:mornincoffee:,

Sharon (WO), It's in the twenties here and I'm FREEZING, lol...!!! Hope today is a productive one for you.

HaoZi, Hope your difficult child got up without too much difficulty. Keeping my fingers crossed that your sitter and backup are able to cover the entire vacation...

This morning started off better then most. difficult child 2 left for school without having a "melt-down." easy child/difficult child 3 didn't argue over anything, just the usual slamming of the back door on her way out... FINALLY, just me and my "favorite sanity saver!!!":happyguy: I'm going to have at least one more cup of coffee before beginning the day...

Hope today is a good one for all of you... :rudolph: SFR

Marg, Good Morning! I'm really slow typing, especially at the beginning of the day - My fingers just don't want to work, lol... Hope you manage to get a bit of a break once the school year is over... Have a good day... SFR