Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
:good_morning:

It's going to be cold today. Right now it's 24 but the temps are suppose to drop throughout the day. Of course, I have afternoon recess duty:2cold:

After work I'm hoping I feel motivated enough to squeeze in a workout!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:bath:

Marguerite

G'day for Tuesday.

Sharon, at those temperatures a workout would be necessary, to keep warm! I can't imagine those temperatures.

It was cooler and overcast here again today. Hopefully it will be warmer again tomorrow. This summer has been rather disappointing so far. One consolation - the garden is getting watered! My corn is almost ready to be harvested.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

Good Tuesday Morning!

Sharon, that's cold!!!!! I agree with Marg, a workout will get the blood flowing and ward off the cold.....but then again, snuggling under a warm comforter and taking a nap will do the same thing!!! :)

Marg, seems you have had a rainy and cool summer with little beach time - but the bounty from the garden should be grand! Do you can?

I'm at the office and eating a cup of oatmeal so I thought I would jump on and say good morning. Office most of the day today but would like to slip out so I can run to the grocer for a couple things (mom arrives tomorrow and need a few supplies) and a trip to the convenience store for a lottery ticket - I very rarely play but the drawing tonight is for 330 million - it's worth a couple bucks!

difficult child and I have our evening planned - we are having an early dinner of roasted chicken then he needs a haircut - tomorrow is uniform day and his curls are a tad long for regulation. After that, we are going up and changing the bedding and pillows on his bed. I promised we would be done by 7:30 so he could do some gaming online with his school buddies!

Hope your Tuesday is stress-free.

Sharon