Good Tuesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning Friends,

Hopefully most of you are experiencing the same warm up we are having here. Our high today is suppose to creep into the 40s again today. Sunday it was up to 46 and you could smell spring in the air! I just hope we aren't getting teased by Mother Nature too much!

Long day ahead here. Work and then off to a rally after work at the State Capitol Building. I'll probably need to skip book club which is too bad because it was a great book but I think the rally could go late.

Wishing everyone a springlike day!

LittleDudesMom

Good Morning Sharon and all to follow!

Sharon, we actually made it to the 70's yesterday but it was like the Wizard of Oz kind of wind all day!!!!!! We are in the 59's today but should warm up again and be back in the 70's on Friday and for the weekend! It will definitely begin forcing the spring budding around here! Hope your day is full of promise - just like the weather!

I overslept this morning - have to leave to get difficult child to school in about 30 minutes and no time to shower. So I'll run back here after taking him to school, pop in the shower and then get to work about an hour late!

Hope your day is more relaxing than mine has started!

Sharon

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Sharon/WO, enjoy your early spring weather. I hope you can make it to your book club.

Sharon/LDM, it sounds like your weather is similar to ours. Certainly, similar temperatures. Hope your day improves.

We've had a quiet day. Still cool-ish but warming up again. We haven't come close to the heat we had for that long hot spell a couple of weeks ago.

Tomorrow morning easy child has an appointment with the gynaecologist. I have not spoken to her about whether she wants me to take her or not. It's early, so I will need to call her early in the morning, probably getting her out of bed. I let SIL2 know about the appointment the other day, I'm hoping he passed on the message.

It's late tonight, I'm about to head for bed, perchance to dream. Well, sleep anyway.

Enjoy your Tuesday.

Marg